In the end, he didn’t use his life in exchange for anything, okay?!

Tyron still had more than half of his HP left after slaughtering all four people who had surrounded them. He turned around and casually walked away. It was a hilarious slap in the face!

The male commentator ignored the pain in his face as he continued, “It’s no wonder that the audience are so supportive of Lord Four! Lord Four is too powerful and overbearing! I’m also about to turn into a diehard fan of Lord Four!”

.

Tyron was moving quickly along the battlefield, but he didn’t seem to have any intention of joining the group fight.

Half a minute ago, the two sides had run into each other in the middle of the map.

The Dreams Team’s paladin was the fastest and obtained the flag first, but was shot down from the sky only a dozen seconds later by Seven Kills’ launcher who had rushed over.

The banner was snatched back and forth, changing hands several times before finally falling into Seven Kills’ hands.

Because the remaining four people from the Seven Kills Team had all arrived at the scene one after another to surround the two people from the Dreams Team and hunt them down, Dreams had no choice but to temporarily retreat after paying a heavy price and wait for their teammates to arrive.

But they waited, and waited... yet their teammates didn’t come.

Paladin: “What happened?? The four people we left behind were only blocking a group of two. Why haven’t they come over after messing around for such a long time? If they don’t come over, we have no chance of capturing the flag in a two versus four fight!”

And then, he received the notification that his teammates had died.

Paladin: “...” They got counterattacked despite it being a 4v2 fight. Did they even know how to play?!

.

Not only did they get counterattacked once, Dreams then faced an even more embarrassing situation.

Lord Four–the Seven Kills Team’s assassin, settled down in front of their base! He wouldn’t leave no matter what, and simply squatted there between the front lines of the battle and their resurrection point. He killed off the people from the Dreams Team who had just resurrected one by one, and if they came in pairs, he killed both!

When four members of the Dreams Team came together to look for him, he had disappeared again; when the four of them carefully went back to the battlefield, he unhesitatingly launched another surprise attack.

The basis for team competition strategy was to form an advantage in numbers.

As long as one side was short one person, they would be at a disadvantage in group battles; if they were short two, it would become fundamentally difficult to fight; if they were short three, they should start considering how to run faster than their teammates and distance themselves from their ally’s deaths.

The current situation was that the Dreams Team was being dragged down by an assassin from behind, and were never able to gather all six people together before going into a fight.

The Dreams Team’s commander was so angry that he was about to vomit blood. He finally couldn’t help saying, “Ignore that assassin! If he comes again, focus fire and drive him back!”

He didn’t say to “focus fire and kill him” because he had already tried it twice, and Tyron had been able to guess their intentions with great accuracy and left the area as soon as he saw them coming.