Female commentator: “Huh?”

It was an outdoor map this time. Lu Chaofan’s face ended up buried in the dirt.

The male commentator was still staring at the scene, “What happened just now! What exactly happened?!”

Female commentator: “How could this happen when both sides can’t see each other?!”

.

Everyone was still shocked by the scene that had just occurred, but within the competition map, the situation was turning increasingly intense.

Lu Chaofan leaped up. He had learned from his previous experience of being trampled onto the ground, and attempted to launch a sneak attack on Tyron from below.

Tyron dodged, his body leaning sideways in a perfectly straight line.

When he saw Lu Chaofan attempt to flip over and get up, Tyron grabbed his ankle, and then leveraged on his position to immediately toss Lu Chaofan to the side.

Female commentator: “Huh—?!”

Lu Chaofan had originally wanted to do a 180 degree turn, but ended up performing a full 360 degree twist thanks to Tyron’s ingenious move. His expression was muddled as he lost his balance.

Before Lu Chaofan landed on the ground, Tyron had already calmly extended his legs, hooked them in order to make a triangle with his thighs and calves, and wrapped them firmly around his opponent’s throat.

The male commentator shouted in excitement, “Hell’s Gate! Fuck! It’s Hell’s Gate! I never thought that we would be able to see these legendary fighting skills in the competition!”

.

At that moment, the move that was applying pressure to the carotid artery in Lu Chaofan’s neck was the ‘triangle choke’ that only occasionally appeared in interstellar-class combat competitions.

Using the legs and knees, the most powerful parts of the human body, in this chokehold, the person who was caught in this move was almost certainly doomed to die. This was also the reason why this tactic was known as ‘Hell’s Gate’. It was extremely difficult to use, and it basically only ever appeared in peak level combat competitions. Nobody had ever expected that such a move would appear in the e-sports competition arena!

His carotid artery was restricted; Lu Chaofan became unconscious within three short seconds. By the time his darkening vision finally saw a ray of light, he had already lost all feeling below his neck.

He had no way to make a sound, escape, or even think.

It was as though he was being held in the palm of the devil’s hand while the gates to hell opened for him without any reservations.

.

In the midst of such a terrifying situation, Lu Chaofan saw Tyron’s dagger—

The dagger named ‘Deep Silence’ once again hovered between his eyebrows just like before.

He lost his life with one stroke!

.

The second round of the BO3 competition ended. The score was 2:0.