Traitor part three

Start from the beginning

Toga didn't even react, she just smiled at him as he held the glass at her throat in anger.

"Hmm. You know this reminds me of the day that you came here. I was the one who brought you, only this time I was the one holding the weapon" She laughed a little bit as she used her finger to touch some of the blood that was going down her neck.

"Shut up!.. just tell me what you meant by miss her or else!" His eyes showed that he was serious, even if his hands were shaking.

" I'm not quite sure I remember... Oh now I do! A little birdie informed us minutes ago that our love was spotted boarding a train with lots a lots of friends! Seem to be heading to a particular restaurant. I think it was the one you all went to when you graduated to the second Year. " She explained, her smile never leaving as she felt her heart race.

Izuku's grip got tighter. " Tomura. What is he planning to do with her?" He asked fearing the worst.

"Nothing at all. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even know. Just me and you. A secret between us. And the little birdie, but that-

Izuku let her go and threw the glass down on the ground and walked out of the room. He had a idea and this was his opportunity.

"Where you going? You're not supposed to leave without permission" Toga followed him as she was interested.

"I got something to take care. And as long as you give me permission it's fine" He walked into a room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and Toga couldn't help but giggle at his words.

"True. And I'm very interested. Of course you will be tracked and still heard you know. I would also suggest getting back before Tomura does, he's not in a good mood today. " She licked off the blood from her neck then placed the tracker and wire inside of his skin so he couldn't take it out.

Izuku grabbed his outfit and left afterwards.

*Meanwhile

Ochako looked out of the window on train, watching as rain poured down from the clouds. It summed up her emotions perfectly right about now.

She barely spoke a word, only talking when she was talked to and all those conversations led nowhere.

Even when they arrived, she didn't talk much despite everyone else was being so cheerful which only made her worse.

'What the hell am I doing? They all brought me out here to have fun. I know I'm not the only one suffering, but I'm the one who loved him. But I should at least try to have fun' She thought as she poked her spaghetti repeatedly.

"Ochako! Here!" Mina slid down a her a drink which seemed like a wine or something

"M-mina we aren't ol-

"It's nothing like that, it's just a Shirley temple which is completely alcoholic free. Give it a try!" Some of the her classmates also looked her way. Ochako wasn't entirely sure about this, but she was here to have fun so damn it all! She picked it up put the cup to her lips, drinking a good amount.

"Mmmm! It taste good!" She was surprised by the taste.

"Of course!...wait. I can't remember if that was a Shirley temple, or a bloody temple." Mina put a finger to her cheek.

"MINA!" She yelled and most of the classmates just laughed from her reaction.

" Don't worry Ochako, she was just joking!" Toru spoke up because Mina was too busy laughing.

Because everyone else was laughing and having a good time, she laughed a little herself. For the first time in months she felt happy, and it was nice to know she still has plenty of friends and nothing would stop her from enjoying this time with everyone.