It could be said that besides the title of ‘was once a great star’, what Pei Rong left behind was nothing but a mess.

If he didn’t want to follow his predecessor’s path and die, Tyron would have to find a way to make about 60 million dollars and buy a new body.

.

Tyron thought about it, opened the contact list, looked at the name of his ‘sister’ Pei Ying for half a minute, opened the recent contact history and studied it for a while, then imitated Pei Rong’s tone of voice and sent a message: “Xiao Ying, your elder brother has had no time to see you recently, how are you?”

Pei Ying answered ten minutes later: “Elder brother, I’m really in a hurry and really don’t have time to chat. Sixian has been bullied very badly while inside. His hand was almost broken, and he doesn’t have money to get it looked at. I’m now working three jobs every day, and have to save up just to have a good meal in the evening. Anything at home that can be sold has already been sold off, and I really don’t know how I’m going to live on like this...”

Tyron raised his eyebrows and simply closed the chat.

Tyron deleted all his contacts, including his sister’s.

In any case, Pei Rong had already killed himself, and other than his fame, he hadn’t left Tyron with anything else. Tyron also made the decision not to inherit anything except Pei Rong’s name – even the 300,000 dollars was left there untouched.

Unrelated matters should be kept strictly separate. Tyron regarded Pei Rong as a dead passer-by; he would never wrong himself by living other people’s lives for them.

His new life was the reward that he earned for himself from the God, and he would use 60 million dollars to buy himself a new body... the accounts between the two of them had been cleared.

Tyron admitted that he felt no obligation to take care of Pei Rong’s sister and solve Pei Rong’s problems.

To explain it with his own personal motto: I’ve never been willing to owe anyone, so I’ll also never let anyone have the chance to owe me.

.

After clearing up the final traces of Pei Rong’s original existence, Tyron cheerfully began his brand-new life.

The first letter he received in his empty mailbox came from E-Sports A League, and it was the qualification certificate for the semi-finals.

By now, he had already realized that this was not some sacrificial ceremony for the God of Slaughter. It was simply just a virtual ‘game’ in which players sparred and competed against each other. Participating would not bring about any moral or legal problems, and they could even win great glory and honour.

This world was really not bad at all.

Tyron glanced at the prize pool for the semi-finals and finals, saw the number of ‘5 million’ under first prize, and unhesitatingly decided to compete.

He was a man who still had to earn 60 million.

.

Next, he logged on to the official website and took a look at the rules for the competition. Because he had come in first in the free-for-all battle, he was eligible to go straight into the top 32 and compete to enter the top 8. It was a one round decisive battle, and the match-up for the first round had already been announced: #419 (Tyron) against #213.