[65] ✽ Next Step ✽

Start from the beginning

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's thank our handsome host," you clap and the other girls join as well while you make eye contact with Seokjin and wave at him to come inside, "please come in sir."

Seokjin was clearly confused because he did not hear anything and the fact that some girls were already crying by seeing his face was surely something to worry about.

"What's going on Yuna?"

You pat his shoulder, "you'll know soon. Thank you for your donations in advance Seokjin."

He stares at you in silence while you look at the crowd with a smile. Even the restaurant manager seemed happy because surely his business was going high today.

"Everyone, you can come up and thank him before buying your drinks!"

With that announcement every girl in the room including some men rushed up to swarm up Seokjin who had big doe eyes, staring at everyone in shock when they were altogether muttering their thanks to him.

You chuckle to yourself, having fun because firstly he looked terrified of the attention. Secondly, you never saw Jin this confused and shaken up humorously until now. This was better than visiting a haunted tunnel.

"Seokjin I love you!"

"Jin, take my love."

"You are too kind handsome sir."

"We love you."

"Kim Seokjin, you are an angel."

The compliments and praises pour in as you pull out your phone and start recording the event. Seokjin after a few minutes he seemed to understand your deed and offered a fake smile, hugging and shaking the hands of people.

Some clicked pictures, some took his autograph and one girl kissed his cheek in excitement before she squealed in happiness and almost fainted. You were surprised to see some men thank Seokjin for his kind act and people start to order drinks from the waiters.

Way to go Yuna.

You recorded everything, not forgetting to capture the happy faces of people and the manager for helping him run the business. Someone tapped on your shoulder and you turned back to see a stoic Seokjin standing in front of you.

You notice the bright red lipstick stain of the girl left over his cheek and grimaced when he did not react to you. Biting your lip in pity, you pause your camera and keep it down.

"Seokjin I-"

Before you could finish, Seokjin pulled you forward and hugged you tightly. You stand there in shock while he nuzzles his face in your hair, muttering something.

"Don't say anything. This is the payment for using my handsome face and bank account as clout to film a fake charity."

You nervously chuckle but he was still not leaving you yet. So with a sigh, you decide to hug him back since he worked hard. You rub his back comfortingly, whispering thanks in his ears softly.

He pulls away with a frown and you notice the stain again.

"Looks like that girl wanted to keep her mark over you, this stain looks very promising."

"Charting a reserved territory only brings trouble," he mutters in annoyance and you chuckle.

Grabbing his hand you set him down, take some tissues and dip in the water, you careful start to wipe the lipstick stain from his face as gentle as you can. You feel Jin's gaze on your side profile but ignore the weird feelings and focus on the work.

"I knew it, this lipstick is matte. I need oil to remove this."

"Oil?"

You quickly ask for some canola or olive oil from the waiter who generously offers you some. Thanking him, you stand beside Seokjin within a minute and start the process immediately by dipping the cotton tissues in the oil and rubbing them over the red mark.

"You seem desperate to remove this stain Yuna, does it bother you so much?"

"Huh?"

You looked at Seokjin, his smirk giving you the idea of what he was talking about. Your cheeks grow warm and you step back.

"I thought you d-disliked it and wanted it to be removed?"

He shrugged, "I never said that."

"Suit yourself."

You pass him the tissue and oil, wiping your hands before taking the camera to continue recording the joyous celebration people were having as a distraction because Seokjin was too heavy to handle.

But why did he make you feel like you are missing out on something bigger?

A/N: Some Jin and Yuna time cause why not? :)