Chapter 50: Wait for Trent to Screw Up

Start from the beginning

Trent🤍: okay!! I love you 😘

Shaima: 🤍🤍

——

"So let's get you home before he beats my ass" Mason laughs

"I don't get him literally this morning he was so annoyed with everything before he left for training and now he's fine" I shake my head

"Maybe Andy gave him shit?" Mason questions

"Wouldn't put it pass him" I laugh and we get into the car and head home.

——

Shaima: Cheesin🤪📸Tagged: masonmount10Likes:2

Shaima: Cheesin🤪📸
Tagged: masonmount10
Likes:2.6 mil
Comments:
Trentarnold66: you're cute or something
^tylerarnold94: simp
Masonmount10: I still don't like that green shirt
^shaima: I still don't like your attitude
^declanrice: she got you there mate
^masonmount10: oh kiss my ass

—-

Shaimas POV:
I say goodbye to Mason and unlock my front door to hear a group of laughters in the living room. I peak around the corner and see that Curtis, Andy, and Neco all playing fifa with Trent. I walk up behind Trent and wrap my arms around his neck from behind and place my head on his shoulder.

"Hello Love," he turns his head towards me and smiles.

"Hi," I smile and give him a quick but sweet kiss.

"How was lunch with Mason?" He asks and grabs my hand to motion me around the couch.

"It was good, usual Mason talk ya know" I smile as he pulls me next to him. I sit on the spot next to him that was open but lifted my legs over his. "How was training?"

"Don't worry Shaima, I knocked some manners into him" Andy laughs but then screams as it looks like Curtis scored a goal on him.

"Sorry I snapped this morning," he sighs and puts a hand on my thigh and rubs it slowly.

"It's okay, just promise me you'll stop leaving the house angry. You can't be doing that Trent"

"Ya dumbass," Andy chimes in and I throw the pillow right at his head. "Sorry, sorry continue"

"I just don't want you leaving angry then something bad happening because of it"

"That's why she called me immediately" Andy added

"Andrew Henry Robertson I swear to god" I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defence.

I feel Trent laugh beside me, "I promise okay, I had no reason to even get mad at you. You go out once a week with Mason and thats basically the usual. I'm sorry" he leaves a kiss on my temple and pulls me closer.

"Hey Shaima, do you guys have any leftovers? I'm starved." Curtis asks

"No I don't think so but you can take a look if you want. I can order a pizza for you guys if you want as well?"