Gettin High

A/N: some college au Sapnap and quackity getting high

Sapnap was a freshman in college and so was his best friend and boyfriend, Quackity. They were lucky enough to end up in a dorm together and boy were they happy about that. As they were unpacking their things, Quackity shoved a black box under his bed. He was hopping he was gonna look discreet, he thought he was, but Sapnap saw him, he was gonna investigate it later though.

A few hours after the two had completely unpacked, Quackity decided to go and explore the campus a bit and afterwards, get them some food to eat. He left with his keys, wallet and phone, leaving Sapnap alone in the dorm. After Sapnap knew that Quackity was gone he got down on his knees in search of Quackitys black box. It only took about 10 minutes, but Sapnap found Quackitys mysterious black box. He pulled it out and was about to open it when he thought 'but what if it's something I shouldn't see' He puts the box down and thinks about it for 5 minutes before deciding 'fuck it' and he opened the box. Inside was three blunts, two lighters, an empty cart, 5 full ones, some batteries and a baggie full of weed. Sapnaps jaw dropped, now, he wasn't mad, just disappointed that Quackity wouldn't show him his stash, he definitely wanted some. He put the lid back on the box and slid the box right back under the bed before he laid down and fell asleep.

Quackity returned to the dorm, with a bag of Chick-Fil-A in his hand. Then he saw that his black box was slightly poking out from under the bed. 'Ohhhh shit' he thought. He put down the bag of food and went to wake up Sapnap to ask him if he had opened the box. He gently shook Sapnap awake. Sapnap groans softly and opens his eyes "Quackity?" He says softly. "Hey baby, did you open the box that I had under my bed?" "Oh...I...yeah I did, why didn't you tell me? I'm very disappointed" Quackitys face dropped "oh...I'm sorry" "Baby I didn't mean it like that! I meant it like, I wanted you to share with me" "Ohhhhhh! Well then let's eat first, then we can get high" "Okay! What did you get to eat?" "I got us some Chick-Fil-A!" "Oh awesome! Okay" Sapnap sat up and pulled out black tray tables for them to eat on. Quackity grabs their food and drinks, setting Sapnaps drink down in front of him and sits across from him. "I got you a chicken sandwich and waffle fries with the Chick-Fil-A sauce and a Dr.Pepper." "Oh my god! Yes I love you so much, it's my favorite from there" Quackity smiles softly "I know, that's why I bought it for you my love" Sapnap giggles a little bit and starts to eat his food "I can't wait to get high with you, I've never gotten high before" "Really?" "Yeah, I've never gotten high before," he takes a bite of his sandwich "and I'm so glad I'm getting high with you too, it'll be my best first experience" Quackity chuckles "I'll make sure you enjoy your first time hun"

After they finish eating their food, Quackity pulled out the box "Okay, so since this is your first time I'm going to have you use a cart instead of a blunt okay babe?" Sapnap nods "okay, I trust you" "Good" quackity pulled out a cart and a battery. He screwed in the cart to the battery and took a hit, exhaling the weed. "Alright, your turn, inhale then exhale okay?" Sapnap nods and took the battery from Quackity and took a hit, immediately choking on it, coughing. "Wow- you okay baby?" "Y-yeah just didn't expect it" "Sorry baby, it just takes a little getting used to" sapnap nods and takes a second hit, this time taking it a lot better than the first time. "Good job hun! Now give me it, I wanna get high with you and I don't want you using up the whole cart on your first time" Sapnap giggles and hands it over to Quackity who took it from sapnap and took a few hits, his mind feeling fuzzy already. Sapnap took the battery and hit it two more times before he started feeling fuzzy "Woah..." "You okay there hun?" "Yeah just- woah-" Quackity chuckles and hits it four more times, feeling high as fuck already "okay hun, hit it three more times okay? Then I'm gonna put it away" Sapnap nods and takes it from Quackity, taking three hits, already high as fuck, he was definitely a light-weight. Quackity took the battery back and put it in his box, putting the lid back on it and sliding the box back under his bed. "Okay baby, go get changed then we can sleep okay? I'll change too" sapnap nods and grabs a hoodie and sweat pants. Quackity grabs boxers and a t-shirt then getting undressed. Sapnap watched him for a bit before he giggled "Youre nakedddddddd" Quackity chuckles and playfully rolls his eyes "I am baby," he got dressed "now go get dressed hun" Sapnap huffs and nods, undressing himself. He put on his sweatpants and hoodie before he laid on Quackitys bed "cuddles?" Quackity chuckles and laid down "cuddles my love" he pulls him close. Sapnap ended up falling asleep quickly, Quackity falling asleep shortly after him.

A/N: HAH I UPDATED, I haven't abandoned this book i just have other things going on, enjoy this, hopefully another story is gonna be coming out soon!