Foolish!

TW Death

It was a cool spring night and Foolish was talking to Puffy about Dream. While they were talking there was a knock at the door, "I'll get it mom, you stay here." He gets up and goes to the door. When Foolish opened the door no one was there , but there was a letter in a red envelope sitting on the doorstep. He picked it up and read who it was addressed to, it said: To Captain Puffy and Foolish. He went back inside "Mom! We got a letter!" "Oh, who's it from?" "Uh...Doesn't say" "Oh, um, let me see it Foolish" He gives the letter to Puffy. Puffy takes the letter and opens it, quickly scanning over it. "Oh" "What is it?" She sighs "It's a letter from Bad" "Oh...what does he want?" "He said that we are both invited to a banquet, a Red Banquet as he calls it." Foolish nods "Oh, well should we go?" She sighs "Well, I don't see why not" He smiles "So do we have to wear anything specific?" She quickly looked over the letter "He said we need to wear formal clothes but they have to be red" "Oh, alright I can do that and help you find the clothes" "Oh, thank you Foolish, that would be very helpful" She smiles "Of course mom, when is the Red Banquet and where is it??" "Umm...Oh! It says it's tomorrow night and it's in Bad's part of his country, the Eggpire" "Okay well let's go to bed now then tomorrow we'll get clothes for tomorrow night, okay?" "Alright, sounds good Foolish, get some rest okay?" He smiles softly "Alright, good night mom" He hugs her and goes upstairs to his room. "Goodnight son" She goes to her room and they both peacefully fall asleep. 

Foolish woke up the next morning and started to look for a suit in red while helping Puffy find a nice red dress. After they had found their clothes they ate lunch and hung out, continuing their conversation about Dream. "Yes, mom, I completely agree with you, Dream is a bad person, he's hurt so many people, I understand that, but mom, that's my baby brother, I care about him still and I still want to go visit him" Puffy sighs softly "Yes, Foolish I understand he's your brother and he's my son, but I don't want you to go see him yet" "But mom! I don't think he's safe in there anymore!" "Foolish don't be so ridiculous! You're brother is fine, Sam is the warden at the prison, he wouldn't let anyone hurt him, now enough about this, go fix your hair, we're out of enderpearls and I haven't been able to find our tridents so we have to walk to Bad's house okay?" Foolish groans "Alright fine" he goes upstairs to fix his messy hair. When he finished he walked downstairs "Okay mom I'm ready, let's go"  Puffy nods "Okay, well C'mon then Foolish" she walks out the door. Foolish was right behind her, he suddenly had a bad gut feeling about this whole event. 

When they arrived at the Eggpire they were both immediately greeted by Bad and Ant "Hello Puffy, Foolish. Eret, Punz, Purpled, Ranboo, and Sam are all waiting inside for you" Foolish nods and walks in. "Oh, I didn't know that many people were here tonight" Puffy says with a smile as she goes in. "Yup, we were waiting for you to begin" "Oh, well, we're here now, so let's get this started" She goes to get to Foolish. Bad and Antfrost smirk at eachother, their eyes glowing red. The two walk into the palace and set up the fencing for the sacrifice. Ant joins the group while Bad goes up to podium. "I have gathered you here to make an announcement, the egg is almost satisfied, but, it needs one last sacrifice" Bad smiles evily at the crowd. Puffy looks at Foolish as Eret gets grabbed by Ant. "No!" Eret screams. Foolish panics "Bad no don't hurt them!" he screamed. "They were the closest to us, he was first pick" Bad grabbed Eret by the collar of her dress and pulled him to the front. Foolish thought quick "Kill me! I'll take his place! Don't kill then!" Bad smirks "Alright" he let go of Eret and Foolish walked up to the front. "Wh-what! No Foolish don't I'm not worth it!" Eret yelled. Foolish ignored Eret as he was forced onto his knees by Bad, Ant holding the netherite ax. "Say your last words and make it quick Foolish" Bad says. "I love you mom and tell Dream he was the best baby brother ever..." Puffy nods, she had tears in her eyes, she knew she wouldn't be able to do anything about it so she just stayed quiet. Ant raised the ax to Foolish and quickly brought it down, killing Foolish in one swift movement. Puffy let out a scream and covered her mouth, dropping to her knees. Bad smiled "The egg is now satisfied, you are all dismissed." Eret went over to Puffy and helped her up, leaving with her. 

Dream was sitting in the prison, lonely as can be. He was slowly losing his mind but that wasn't the point. After burning himself with the lava he saw the death message: FoolishG was slain by AntFrost. As soon as he saw the death message he screamed. "FOOLISH!!" He then broke down on his knees. He was going to get out of this damn prison and he was going to go kill Ant for killing his brother.