Runaway

TW// Abuse, violence, yelling, underage drinking, vomit

Schlatt was sitting on his bed, he was talking to his imaginary friend named Jason. He was minding his own business, just talking to Jason when his dad walked in, he was angry and seeing Schlatt talk to his imaginary friend made him even more mad and pissed off. "Schlatt what the hell are you doing?!" "T-talking to J-Jason..." "What have I and your mother said about you 'talking' to him?! And what have I said about you stuttering! You either talk like a man or you shut up!" "Yes father" "I told you! I am not your father you ungrateful brat! You call me sir and your mother ma'am!" "Yes sir..." "Stop mumbling! You're not a pussy little bitch! You're a boy! Act like one! Boys don't mumble!" Schlatt nods, tearing up "They don't cry either!" His dad smacked him across the face. Schlatt stumbled back a little but he caught himself before he fell and looked up at his father "Yes sir" "Good, that's what I'd like to hear! Now, if I catch you talking to your nonsense you'll be forced to drink alcohol again!" "Yes sir" "Dinner is in 30 minutes, I only want to have to call you down once" and with that his father left. Schlatt waited until he knew that his father was gone before he broke down in tears 'why don't they love me..?' He thought to himself as he cried. As he was caught up in his crying he hadn't heard his father calling him so his father stormed up the stairs "SCHLATT I HAVE CALLED YOU 4 TIMES WHAT THE FUCK?! AND ARE YOU FUCKING CRYING?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CRYING YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" Schlatt whimpers and quickly ran down the stairs. He waited there, he had stopped crying and he had his arms behind his back, waiting for his father and mother. His mother was sitting at the table, watching, she never did anything because she was apart of the abuse. His father was going through their liquor cabinet, pulled out a bottle of whiskey and fireball. He poured 3 shots of whiskey and 3 shots of fireball "Okay Schlatt, drink it all!" Schlatt went over to him and drank each shot, getting nauseous. After he finished each shot his father started to kick and hit and smack and punch and scratch the shit out of poor Schlatt. Schlatt tried his best to keep quiet and he did. After this beating session was over his father grabbed him by the arm and threw him into a closet, locking it. Schlatt started to hyperventilate from both being in a small confined space as well as the bruises on his stomach and ribs. He eventually passed out in the closet.

He was awoken the next day by a bright light "Get the fuck up you useless piece of shit!" Yelled his mother. He quickly got up and out of the closet, running upstairs to take a shower and to throw up the unwanted alcohol in his 9 year old body. When he was done throwing up and showering he got dressed for the day and stayed in his room, reading. He spent the whole day reading, he still felt sick so he didn't eat any meals at all that day, only snacks. When nighttime rolled around he went downstairs "Sir?" "What do you want?" "Can you tuck me in?" "No! What the fuck, are you a girl?! Are you 2?! The fuck?! No!" He smacked Schlatt across the face. "Sorry sir, I'll be heading to bed now, good night" "Night you ungrateful bitch" Schlatt went upstairs, now instead of going to bed he packed a bag of clothes as well as his toothbrush and his stuffed penguin he had. He waited until he knew his parents were both asleep before going downstairs, stealing some money from his father and running out the door and into the night. He was finally free from the abuse and he could go where ever he wanted.

A/n: this wonderful idea came from some schlatt head cannons I saw on tiktok, as always, vote and comment! Bye!