Angel of Death

A/N quick disclaimer this is following the head cannon that Philza is the angel of death, this is not cannon to the SMP at all also trigger warning for death mention and child death

Philza was walking around, he was supposed to guide the souls of those who have recently passed away. As he walked along a dirt path he noticed a young boy, not older than 5, dead. The young boy was a pig hybrid, it looked like he was shot. Philza approached the young boy and helped his now ghost up "Hey kiddo, my name is Philza what's yours? I'm going to have you be my helper, how does that sound?" He asks the hybrid softly. The hybrid smiles "Ooh that sounds fun! My name is Technoblade but you can call me Techno!" Philza smiles "You have a nice name bud" he wasn't going to take the child to the after life, he was too young to go so he was going to have him help. Techno smiles brightly "The people who experimented on me were all mean except Mr. Daniel, he was really nice to me" he hugs Phil. Phil hugs him back and uses some of his powers to make the boy no longer a ghost, now the boy wasn't alive at all for his powers did not work like that. He made the boy more an Angel. Techno giggles and flutters his light pink wings. Phil picks up techno and carries him along the dirt road in search of other lost souls.

A few years had passed since Philza had found techno and he had grown quite attached to the child. Techno was now 9 years old and he had called Philza 'Dadza'. Now the pair was walking through a forest when they found a boy in a yellow sweater and brown beanie, the child was 5 at most, the same age as Techno when Phil found him. Phil walked over to the child while Techno watched. The small child had many bruises, most likely beat to death. He helped the child up "Hi buddy, my names Philza, what's your name?" The small child looks up "My name is Wilbur" "Alright Wilbur, well can you tell me how you died?" He asks softly. "Mommy got mad at me and she started hitting me and then she drove me out to this forest and threw rocks at me...that's the last thing I remember." Philza felt awful for Wilbur and due to him being 5 he couldn't move onto the after life so he was turned into an Angel just like Techno. Speaking of Techno, he walked over "Dadza who is that?" He asked curiously. "Well Techno," he picked up Wilbur "this is your new brother" Techno gasps "Yay!" He smiles brightly. Philza takes Technos hand and carries Wilbur, walking through the forest to look for any other lost souls.

Another few years pass and Philza was walking with his sons. Techno was now 13 and Wilbur was now 9. He was walking along a lake shore when he spotted a child, no toddlers body floating in the water, the toddler had most likely fallen out of a boat and drowned. Phil left his sons along the shore as he rushed out to this 3 year olds body. He pulled the toddlers ghost out of the water and to the shore line. "Oh my god, ok hi, I'm Philza, what's your name little one?" Philza asked the toddler softly. "My name is Tommy!" He giggles. Philza smiles "Nice to meet you Tommy, those are my sons Techno and Wilbur, would you like to say hi?" The excited toddler nods and waved at the two. Techno and Wilbur waved at him. Philza turned the ghost toddler into an Angel, for just like the others, he was too young to help move onto the after life. He picked up his new son and took Wilburs hand. He walked off on the shore line, Techno following Phil and his brothers. The happy 4 walked along the shore and looked for other lost souls. Before Philza took flight with Tommy, Techno flying with his light pink wings and Wilbur with his light yellow wings.

A/N a mix of fluff and angst, this was definitely a long one, vote, comment, bye