WAKE UP KARL!!!!!

TW: derealization and disassociation,

A/N: this is a comfort thing for me, weird core and liminal space, if it triggers you please click off of this story please but if you like this type of stuff, then please stick around and read this story also there will be almost no dialogue until the very very end of the story

The last thing Karl remembered was going to bed next to his husbands. The next thing he knew, he woke up in a very odd place. He was very concerned, he had never seen anything like this before in his whole life. It was so strange to him. He wasn't exactly scared, he was almost comforted by the atmosphere. He got up and he started to walk around in the room he had woken up in. He walked around until he saw a bright red door that would hopefully lead outside. Well, that door did lead him outside! But, they sky looked...odd per say. The sky was blue, it had aclouds but...the sun was...was gone. There was no sun it just looked like there was a black hole where the sun was supposed to be, but of course it wasn't an actual black hole. He walked around this dead, yellow, grassy field, hoping he would find something. And soon enough after what felt like hours and hours of walking, he found a house. And this house, well it looked out of place. For one, it was a house in the middle of nowhere. It had a fence around it and there was a tree growing in what looked like, the backyard. It was dead though, just like all the grass, well, almost all the grass. Because inside the fence, the grass was green, it was a beautiful green color. Now of course, Karl found that quite odd. There was all this dead grass for miles and miles, but there is just one patch of blossoming green grass. He wanted to walk away from the house, and the fence and the green grass with a dead tree. But something in him told him that he needed to go to that tree, why? He didn't know, all he knew was that he needed to be in that house. He walked into the house and he immediately got a wave of comfort rush over him. He let out a sigh of relief and looked around the house. He saw a staircase and a second door that smelled like...chlorine...yeah it smelled like chlorine and it was almost over powering. He decided he would go in that room later, he wanted to go upstairs. So, he went over to the stairs to go climb it, nope, he heard growling upstairs so he just decided to go to the chlorine snelling door. He opened it and stepped in. Well, all he saw was a giant tile room, filled with water. So so much water, he then just decided to jump into the water. And holy shit was the water cold. He immediately started to swim to help start circulation back into his blood to get warm again. He swam for what felt like years. He swam and swam and it felt like he would never reach the other side of this pool. Well, he got to the end of the pool in about 5 seconds and holy fuck was he happy. As much as he liked being in this strange ass world, he wanted out, and he wanted out now. So he got out of the forever pool and he was immediately dried when he got out 'weird' he thought as he looked around for an exit door. He walked for about 15 minutes before he came across a yellow door. And the door, well, it stuck out like a sore thumb because the entire room was white tile with blueish grey grout holding the tiles together. So a yellow door in the middle of all this, it was fucking weird. But oh well, he missed Sapnap and Quackity so he opened the door and stepped inside.

When he stepped through that door he got a huge wave of nostalgia wash over him, as if he had been in this house before. The yellow door behind him was also gone, the whole thing just, gone. He sighed and looked around. That's when it clicked, he had walked into his house. This was his house but everything about this place was off. But he couldn't quite place what was so off about the house. He walked around downstairs, not seeing his boyfriends at all. So he took a chance and walked up the stairs and to his avail, no growling, thank god. He walked to what he thought was his room and he walked in. Well he sure as hell was right because both Sapnap and Quackity were right there, just, sitting on their bed. He looked at them and said a soft "Sapnap...? Quackity..?" They both turned around and looked at him "Karl! We don't have much time" Sapnap said softly. Quackity then spoke up "You need to wake up, wake up Karl, you need to wake up" said Quackity in an almost creepy tone. He was awake though. "Karl wake up!!" Sapnap yelled before everything went dark.

Karl then woke up in a gasp and sat up immediately which was a really bad idea since Sapnap was hovering over him. So they smacked heads. "Ow! Fuck! Karl are you okay?! We saw you thrashing around!" Sapnap said, clearly worried about Karl. Quackity nodded "Love what happened" Karl just sighed "I had a really weird dream and I'm glad to be back" he said softly and just hugged them tight.

A/N: woah guys, I posted again, I hope you guys enjoyed!!! Bye!