Little Brother

Dream was playing with Foolish in the garden. Foolish was running around and Dream was chasing him. Foolish shrieks "NO DREAMMMMM!" Dream giggles "YES!" He catches and tackles him to the ground. Foolish giggles "Nooooooooo" he tries to push him off. Dream giggles and then gets off his younger brother. In turn Foolish attempts to tackle Dream but he failed miserably because Dream moved just in time. Foolish hit his arm and he started crying. Dream gasps "No no no no! Foolish don't cry! Mommy!!!!" He yelled. Foolish whimpered "Dream it hurts!" "Mommy hurry foolish got hurt!!!" Captain Puffy came running over "Ok, what happened? What's wrong?" "I-I hit my arm! It hurts mommy!" Foolish cries out. Puffy picks him up and carries him inside, Dream followed them "I'm sorry Foolish..." "It's ok Dreamie it was an accident" Puffy sat Foolish down on the counter and looked at his arm "Ok baby, you're not hurt too bad, just a red Mark, I'll get you an ice pack, then Dream I want to talk to you ok?" Dream nods as Puffy goes to get an ice pack for Foolish. Dream got up and onto the counter to give Foolish a hug. Puffy came back with the ice pack and gave it to Foolish before she took Dreams hand and walked him to the living room. "Now Dream did you accidentally hurt your brother?" Dream nods "Ok well what did you do kiddo?" "We were playing and he tried to tackle me but I moved and he hit his arm...." Puffy nods "Alright bud, thank you for telling me the truth, please be more careful with him though ok?" Dream nods "Oki I will" he smiles brightly. Puffy ruffles his hair "Alright? Who wants chicken nuggets?" Both boys look up "ME!" They both yell. Puffy laughs and walks to the kitchen, getting Foolish down and getting chicken nuggets for her boys. Dream and Foolish ran off to go play in their room. Puffy called her boys down after a while and they both ran down to go eat chicken nuggets. The boys sit down at the table and Puffy gets them their chicken nuggets, french fries and juice boxes. She ruffles their hair and sits down next to them, eating a nugget herself, she loved her boys and her boys loved her.

A/N some sibling fluff, vote and comment bye everyone!

Dream SMP OneShot  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें