The Wings You Refused To Look At

TW// Child neglect and abandonment

Tommy was sitting on the couch waiting to talk to Phil who was currently talking to Techno about fighting strategies. "Dadza now can I show you?" Phil sighs "Tommy can it wait? Techno and I are discussing fighting strategies" Tommy looked down "Y-yeah it can wait..." he walked away. Well the truth is, Tommy has been trying to tell Philza this for days now and he kept getting ignored, and not just by Phil but his own brother and best friend too! Now at first Tommy was upset but he then realized that this wasn't a one time thing, this had happened more than once. He was upset that Phil was doing this to him, he wanted to show him but he couldn't. He wanted to show him his beautiful blood red wings but Phil didn't want to listen to him and it was started to make him sad and no longer mad, just upset. He went up to his room and laid down on his bed, curling up under it. He fell asleep instantly, hugging his pillow.

When Tommy woke up in the morning he went to the kitchen to go find Phil, which he did. He tapped his shoulder "Dadza can I show you now?" "Tommy, please I just woke, up, maybe later yeah?" This made Tommy snap "Y'KNOW WHAT DAD?! NO NOT 'maybe later' NOW! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW THIS TO YOU FOR WEEKS! WEEKS DAD! BUT YOU ALWAYS SAY 'oh no I'm busy, or, not now Tommy, or, how about later?' WELL IM DONE DAD IM DONE WAITING FOR YOU TO LET ME FINALLY SHOW YOU BECAUSE DAMNIT YOU'LL BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU SEE THEM BUT YOU DON'T CARE!" Tommy screamed at him. Phil glares at him "Tommy you do NOT talk to me like that, I'm your father, you don't raise your voice at me young man!" Phil was upset that Tommy was talking to him like that. "NO DAD I'M DONE WITH YOU TELLING ME TO WAIT TO SHOW YOU!" Tommy's wings burst from his back, where he had kept them hidden "But oh look you get to see them now" he glares at him and walks out. Phil gasps as he watched Tommy storm out of the room "Oh Tommy..I'm so sorry..."

A/N some more Tommy angst for the soul, vote, comment, peace out friends byeeee