Hangovers Are No Fun

TW: Alcohol, Vomit

Dream and Sapnap had been together for 2 years now and Sapnap was getting drunk on his 20th birthday. Dream was keeping an eye on his boyfriend as he was underage. "Sap, slow down okay sweetheart?" Sapnap giggles "Noooo baby" he slurs greatly. "Sap, please, you're going to have a horrible hangover if you don't slow down" "Nope! Can't make me!" he giggles and drinks more of the whiskey. Dream sighs, he knew nothing he would say was gonna get through his drunk boyfriend. He wasn't drinking as heavily, sure he had a shot of whiskey here and a shot of vodka there, definitely not enough to be drunk but just enough to be slightly tipsy. "Babyyy drink more with meeeee! Please???" Sapnap heavily slurs having already consumed a lot of alcohol. "No Sap, I'm okay" Dream smiles softly "Thank you though" Sapnap whines "You're no funnnnnn" he huffs. Dream cups his cheek "Sweetheart I just don't want you to be alone in the morning while your getting sick, so I'm not gonna drink tonight okay?" He whines "Fine" "Thank you hun" He kisses Sapnaps cheek. Sapnap continued to drink whiskey until he was extremely drunk and dizzy. Dream went over to him and gently took the bottle away from his boyfriend and guided him to the bed. He undressed Sapnap who in turn said "Damn Dream, why would you rail me if I won't even remember it" Dream sighs "Sapnap shush, I'm just changing you" He grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants for Sap then he got him dressed. Dream laid his drunk boyfriend down on their mattress who instantly fell asleep. He put a trashcan by Sapnaps side of the bed and put a water bottle with a bottle of Advil on Sapnaps bedside table before climbing into the bed and falling asleep next to his lover. 

Sapnap woke up in the morning with a killer headache and he was extremely nauseous. Dream was already up, he made sure the curtains were closed and the lights were off so he wouldn't make Sapnap feel worse. "Hey sweetheart," he says quietly "how ya feeling?"  Sapnap whimpers "Head pounding...stomach hurts..." Dream gives a soft smiles "Okay sweetheart, let's walk you to the bathroom in case you get sick okay?" He asks him softly. Sapnap nods gently "Yes please Dream..." he says as he carefully sits up, trying to make sure he doesn't make himself anymore dizzy.  Dream helps him sit up then he carefully walks him to the bathroom. He sat Sapnap down by the toilet and rubbed his back. Sapnap let out a few soft whimpers before he threw up into the toilet. He pulled Sapnap's hair back and pat his back "Okay sweetheart, okay, it's okay baby, let it out" After a bit Sapnap pulled back and away from the toilet, leaning into Dream's chest. Dream wiped off Sapnaps forehead then picked him up "Okay love, I'm gonna carry you to the bed so you can lay down and rest, alright?" Sapnap nods softly and Dream carries him to the bed and lays him down. "Here, before you rest, have some medicine to help soothe your headache and stomach ache okay?" Sapnap takes the Advil from Dream and takes it with a swig of water before laying down on the bed. Dream lays down with him and plays with his hair as Sapnap drifts off to sleep to sleep off his hangover. 

A/N Dreamnap fluff, let me know if I should do more Dreamnap or other ships, peace out guys