Little Boy

Karl sat on his bed, he had regressed but Sapnap wasn't here, he was out with his friends and that made the little nervous and scared. Now normally Karl would regress to about 4-5 but right now he was feeling smaller, around 2-3 leaning more towards 2. He whimpers and curled up in his bed, hugging his duck plush close to his chest.

About an hour later the little heard Sapnap come home. He whimpers and calls out Sapnaps name softly. Sapnap heard this and went into caregiver mode, he ran up the stairs to get to Karl "Oh baby what's wrong? I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner" he scooped up his little and carried him to the little room. Karl whimpers and clings to Sapnap "got scawed...daddy wasn't hewe...." "Oh baby I'm so sorry, here, let's get you changed yeah?" Karl nods softly and hugs Sapnap tight. Sapnap put him down and got Karl a frog onesie to change him. Karl giggles as Sapnap put him into the warm and fuzzy onesie. Once the little was dressed he sat up and hugged Sapnap tightly. Sapnap hugged Karl "Ok baby 2 questions for you, 1. How old are you feeling? 2. Would you like a snack?" Karl held up 2 fingers indicating that he was mentally 2 years old "Goldfish pwease" he asks softly. Sapnap chuckles and carries him to the kitchen, getting him snack. The little giggles "Goldfish goldfish!" He chanted. Sapnap smiles softly and gets him goldfish and some juice. The little giggles and takes his snack then runs off to the living room. Sapnap follows, smiling to himself, thinking about how much he loved his little. He put on a movie for Karl and sat on the couch. Karl sat on the floor and watched his movie, giggling. Eventually Karl got tired so he got up and got onto the couch. He curled up next to Sapnap and he fell asleep. Sapnap picked him up and carried him to the room and laid down with him, falling asleep.

A/N very short and it's been sitting in my drafts so I'm deciding to get it out