But no homo tho

A/N: lmao dreamnap time, don't like it don't read it, simple

Dream was sitting on his bed, doing nothing, absolutely nothing before Sapnap came into the room and started at dream. "Yes Sapnap?" "Dream come here!" Dream groans and goes over to him "whattttt" Sapnap giggles and kisses dream before pulling away "but like, no homo though" and with that Sapnap left. Dream stood there, dumbfound and trying to figure why the fuck his boyfriend of 3 years just kissed him and said no homo. He groans, his boyfriend worked in mysterious ways.

A few hours passed after the 'no homo' incident and dream was cooking dinner. He was making hotdogs and onion rings. As dream was frying more onion rings Sapnap came over to dream. "What's up Sap?" Sapnap just grabbed dreams face and kissed him. The kiss lasted for about a minute before Sapnap pulled away "no homo though" and he walked away. Dream groaned, he wanted to know why his boyfriend was doing that and being so stupid. After a few minutes dream called Sapnap down for dinner. Sapnap sat down and began to eat with Dream "So Sapnap, what is it with you and kissing me then saying 'no homo' afterwards? We're dating" Sapnap looked at him "I don't know what you're talking about but you sound ridiculous, why would I do that?" Sapnap was obviously lying but dream rolled his eyes "Whatever you say sappy." The two continued to eat their food.

The no homo thing went on for days, and it almost made it a week but dream was eavesdropping on Sapnap and George's discord call. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up George , it's funny but I miss mine and dreams cuddle sessions and stuff" "Oh c'mon Sapnap don't be a pussy, it's one more day!" Sapnap whines "But I miss being able to cuddle and kiss dreammmmm" George groaned and Dream walked in "Really George? Depriving my boyfriend of love, cuddles and kisses? That's cold" Sapnap giggles. "Oh c'mon Dream! You're no fun" the Brit pouted through the mic. "Bye George!" Sapnap hung up and ran to dream, hugging him so so tight. "Aww baby" dream smiles softly and hugs him back.

A/N: tbh, idk what this is, i was bored and it seemed funny and wholesome at the same time so yuhhhh