Chapter 52 - Shower

Start from the beginning

"I'm not like you."

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam pauses. "John... You gotta give me the shield, man."

"Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me." John smiles.

"You made a mistake."

"You don't wanna do this." John looks at us three.

"Yeah, we do."

Bucky lunges first and tries to grab the shield as John kicks Sam away. I teleport behind him and kick the back of his knee, teleporting back in front of him and trying to grab the shield. He stands and smacks me with the shield, I fall back and look up as Bucky punches at him over and over.

I teleport back over to him and take out my sword, leaping up and slamming it down onto the shield. He yells out and hits my face with the shield, I kick his stomach and slice his arm. John punches me and screams out again as I slice his stomach. I pull at the shield, growling in his face. "Why are you making me do this? Why are you making me do this?" He screams, kicking me down and slamming the shield on my back.

I teleport behind him and kick him forward into Bucky's fist. John spins around and hurls the shield at me, knocking me down and turning to fight Bucky. I frown as I reach back to rub my back, seeing Bucky coughing.

I put my sword away and teleport back to John as he rips off Sam's wings, throwing him back. Bucky runs over and forces John to his knees as Sam holds his arm out. "Y/N!" Sam yells.

I run over and scream out as I leap up, dropping down onto John's arm. It breaks and Sam falls with the shield.

"It's mine." John stands.

"It's over, John." I say as he stares at me angrily.

"It's mine!" He runs over to me, I duck down and punch his face. I grab the back of his face and yank him down to slam his head against my knee. I tackle him down and slam his head against the ground, standing as John passes out.

Later that day we meet up again, "The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp, and just like the last camp, nothing. She's gone. We'll never find her."

"Hey, you got your sleeve back." Torress points to Bucky.

Bucky walks off, "Are you off to take care of Zemo?" Sam asks, Bucky ignores him and leaves.

I look back at Sam and Teleport home.

The next day I walk into my bank, I then was sat down in a private office. "Alright Miss Stark...what can we help you with?"

I slide over a check, "I need two hundred thousand in cash. Today." I slide over an empty briefcase.

"I'm not sure if we can get all this today...it takes time." He says awkwardly.

"I don't have time. I need this now. I have over three billion in my account and I'm your top client, so make it happen." I say sternly.

"Y-Yes ma'am. I'll be right back." His eyes widen and he grabs the check and case and rushes out.

I start to laugh once he was gone...being mean was fun sometimes.

After twenty minutes he comes back with a full case and hands it to me. I thank him and teleport to Sam's house. I walk down the dock and smile at the people I pass, walking onto a boat to see Sam and Bucky fixing it up.