"Just serve the shuttlecock already!" Jirou yelled at him.

"Ha cock" He was being immature and they got disqualified when Jirou broke her racket over his head.

"Huh. That was easy" Ochako sweat dropped at what just happened in front of them.

"Well whose next?' Izuku wondered, hoping the next opponents wouldn't be too hard for them to compete against.

Their next opponents were the duo of Mina and Toru.

"Hey Midori. I hope you're treating Ochako well" She teased at him, though being the innocent cinnamon roll he is, he didn't quite understand what she meant.

"Well we haven't really had a match yet, so we aren't tired. But when we start I'll be sure to keep up so she won't try so hard" Ochako found him being clueless really adorable.

' Sometimes I don't see what she sees in that boy' Mina thought at she looked at the helpless guy.

"C'mon hurry and serve, Im ready! " Toru said with her badminton swinging around, which to most people would look like it's floating in the air.

" Alright! Here it comes you two!" Mina served off letting it go pretty high up in the air and Izuku did a few thoughts.

'Alright so the game is I have to use this racket to hit it back. I have to hit it hard enough to get it over the net, but too much force and I could hit it too far back and out of bounds. Also I have to take aim into consideration since there's out of bounds to the left and the-

"Hey Deku while you were mumbling, the birdie landed in front of you" Ochako pointed at the ground and it was lying at his feet.

"Oh. Whoops" He felt like a baka.

"Don't worry Deku. Just relax and don't think too much about it. Remember this isn't hero work, just try and have some fun" She gave him some words of encouragement.

"Alright I think I can do it now!" Her words helped him feel more relaxed and he was ready to try again.

"Since we scored we get to serve again. Here it comes!" Mina hot the birdie over the net towards Izuku once again. This time he didn't even think about it, he hit it really hard over the net and got it in bounds on the floor scoring a point.

"Way to go Deku!" Ochako cheered her crush on.

"Not bad Midori. But let's see you keep it up. Your serve" Mina was starting to get excited about this match.

Izuku served it over the net, which was sent back by Toru.

"C'mon Deku team work!" Ochako hit it towards his way in the air. He jumped up and spiked it over the net securing another point.

"Nice pass Uraraka!" Izuku gave her words of encouragement.

" And nice spike Deku!" They gave a quick fist bump.

Mina smiled on the other side. She loved how cute they were, both looking cute and talking cute. Toru loved it as well, course you couldn't see it on her face.

They set up for the next hit. Ochako took it this time and spiked it towards Mina, who had a smile on her face with a idea. Mina hit it very high in the air back at her.

"Hey Ochako. You're doing so well, I'm sure you're really impressing your crush!" She called out at her with a smug look.

"Wh-what??" She blushed and dropped her racket in embarrassment as the birdie was coming at her.

But it still went over the net and landed in front of Mina. Ochako looked right beside her to find Izuku with his racket.

"Don't worry Uraraka, I'll always be here to back you up!" He gave her a thumbs up.