"So, is he treating you well? If he isn't-" Before Chloe could finish Marinette answered, "He's treating me good Chlo"

"How about her? Is she treating you well?" Damian fired back while Chloe rolled her eyes.

"She is, she took care of me well"

"At least, could you be be civil at please, I know you both dislikes each other but I just want to keep our friendships. You don't need to like each other" Marinette added and they nodded their heads slowly.

"Fine, for the sake of you Maribug" While Damian nodded reluctantly.

Then Chloe dragged Marinette towards the couple behind them.

Damian turned and recognized the person in front of Chloe and spoke up, "I presume you would be Kagami Tsurugi?"

"I am, you must be Damian Wayne then" Kagami replied.

"Its an honor to meet you" She added.

"Indeed you too, I've heard about you and your prestigious family"

"Yes, I've also heard about your family"

They greeted each other civil and Damian turned towards her left, "Ah, this is my boyfriend, Luka"

Damian nodded, "Luka Couffaine, cool to see you"

"Damian"

They shook hands, "Great, now that you are acquainted to all my friends!" Marinette smiled.

"Yes, it was interesting meeting your Parisian friends. I didn't know that the Parisian class that we were sponsoring was your friend's class"

Marinette smiled sheepishly, "Neither did I, they didn't tell me that their class was sponsored by you. Or that I knew you were sponsoring any class"

"Understandable. Father kept the prize as a secret, so I wouldn't assume you would have known about this"

"Well, this is a great surprise too though!" Marinette stated.

"I could spend the day with you then! If Damian and Mr Wayne allows it of course" Marinette sheepishly added while Damian nodded.

"I don't see the problem. Father wanted you to meet them anyways"

Marinette beamed, "Thank you! Oh and please tell Mr Wayne my thanks. I couldn't wait spending the time with you and my friends!" The trio smiled in response while Damian was dazzled at her smile.

Her smile was bright like sunshine and her warmth somehow managed to warm their way towards his cold heart, it felt warm, alongside his cheeks. He felt hot.

Marinette was oblivious towards Damian's reddening face, meanwhile Chloe's eyes widened. While Kagami and Luka smiled.

'Does Damian like Marinette?' The Parisian trio thought in their heads.

"I was anxious for both of my friends to meet, this is indeed the best reaction even if I didn't expect that Damian and Chloe knew each other" Marinette stated.

The trio and Damian managed to break out of their stupor.

"Wait, does that mean you know the Waynes?" Chloe then realized.

"Yes, I do. Jagged introduced them to me in the last Wayne Gala." Marinette answered.

"Oh yes, he did mentioned of bringing you there, now that I remembered. But I didn't know you were acquainted with the Waynes, or that Jagged was also acquainted with them too." Chloe said truthfully.

"Yes, me neither. I was surprised too! He suddenly introduced me to the Waynes and imagine the surprise when I recognize some of them!"

"Some of them?" Kagami questioned.