[07] She knows

C H A P T E R  S E V E N !She knows

C H A P T E R S E V E N !
She knows

(Play music at bold word)

"Are you sure?" Mercy asks, shutting her laptop.

"I hauled my ass 37 hours to Mystic Falls, Virginia, then back on the suspicion, so yeah. I'm sure." Dallas retorts, using her arms to push herself off the bed.

"So all the animal attacks... Aren't animal attacks?" Mercy asked in confusion, looking up at Dallas.

"Not even close. I met this guy, Damon, a while back, he was notorious for taking a bite of innocent teens and pinning it on animal attacks." Dallas started to explain. "So of course I wanted to know if that was happening in Beacon Hills."

Mercy raised a brow. "And you also wanted to know if there were any new vampires you had to worry about." she deduces.

"Exactly." Dallas nods. "Anyway, he's made some friends. This man, Alaric, he's basically the supernatural tell-all... And I brought the subject up to him, and I've heard buzz describing the attacker."

Mercy leaned forward, intrigued. Dallas doesn't get scared by much, and her face has much more discoloration than usual. She's terrified.

"So... I learned about this..." Dallas says, pulling a folded piece of paper from her jean pocket.

Mercy took it from her hand, unfolding it quickly, as she took in the sight in front of her.

On the page was a giant beast.

In real life the thing had to be as big as a car

In real life the thing had to be as big as a car. It's teeth were sharp, It's claws were long, and It's eyes were evil.

"What does that look like to you?" Dallas asks, crossing her arms.