Chapter 33 "The Hell She Was Living In - Part 2"

Lucifer's P.O.V

Living a traumatic and painful life is fiendish, but reliving that life as memories is hell.

But hell is not always experienced just by the person who bears it, almost every time it is experienced much more appallingly by the people, who heartily love and care for that person, too.

And I was experiencing the same hell today. The hell, bricked and cemented by my angel's past was making me fell suffocated more and more with each consecutive word that came out of her mouth, but it was nothing compared to the vehement fury and rage I felt, when she mentioned her tormentor.

The anxiety and curiosity to know about him turned into the need to find out about him at the mere mention of him.

Right now, I myself don't know the depth of the abyss, my wrath will create for him when I get my hands on him, but what I do know is that, for that to happen..for me to find that monster in the human skin, my angel has to go through that hell again, she has to relive those nightmares again.

But as much as it was important for me to know about him, it was much more important for her to share her haunting past and lessen the burden of it from her heart, which was definitely going to be onerous, judging by the way she shuddered terrifyingly, when she mentioned him.

Not wanting her to drop her courage at this moment, I gently squeezed her hands in an assuring manner motivating her to continue, to which she thankfully complied.

"I felt disgusted by the way he started to t-touch me, but still wanting to try my luck, I repeated the same pleas that I was making to the other men since the day I was brought to that place. I begged him to let me go as I didn't know anything about whichever pen drive they were searching for. I cried, begged.. requested him earnestly; in all the ways possible, in hope that he would somehow understand and set me free."

"And after a minute or so, his hands finally stopped wandering on my body, and I heard him hum; as if in agreement and understanding. I was never so relieved in my life as I was then. The thought of finally being believed and getting my freedom back caused me to sigh in relief, but even before the sigh was complete, a scream escaped my mouth at the stinging feeling in my head from my hair being pulled harshly." she took a sharp shaky breath at the end, but thankfully relaxed as I softly patted her hand in assurance.

"Unable to comprehend his action, I cried for him to tell me the reason, while struggling to bring my hands that were clasped with the chains; near my head, so as to get my hair free from his grip, but failed at my attempt, as the chains were not long enough." she continued.

"But all my struggles came to a halt when he answered in a terrifyingly calm and menacing tone, as if not at all bothered by my screams and cries." she paused.

"What did he say?" Though internally I was enraged to the point where I would have yelled and may be even smashed the things near by, given any other situation, but not wanting to scare her more than she already was, I asked her in the calmest voice I could manage at that moment.

"He said..he said that it d-didn't matter if I know nothing about the pen drive. Because I was still his p-possession and he o-owned me. He..he said that I was his t-toy with which he could p-play anytime, as m-much as he wished, in whatever way hew- wanted." she stuttered as her tears escaped her eyes and fell on my hands. 

I promptly lifted one of my hands to wipe the tears off her face, but even before my hands could reach her face, she suddenly looked at me, her eyes filled with unfathomable emotions under the thick layer of tears that were continuously falling on her cheeks.