But when I saw him.... I just know it was him. I won't mistaken him for anyone and all was confirmed by him. I really don't have to give myself a false hope. His too good to be real. I thought being uninterest with him makes him stop or never waste time on me.

The next morning.... I was waken up with Yooah's loud voice. Knocking hard at my room. I never bother to even change clothes just wear my spaghetti strap tank top and loose pajamas without bra then open wide the door still half asleep. Leaning my head at the door jamb.

"What?!!!"

"Unnie...."

"Goodmorning."

I was greeted by a deep masculine voice. I was startled and shocked.

What is he doing here? How did he know my place?

I closed my door. Yooah knocked again and slightly open the door.
Sneaking in.

"Unnie, you almost crashed my nose. How could you!"

"W-what is he doing here? Why he's here? Don't you know him?" I hurriedly went to the window and saw two black cars was waiting outside with two men in uniform standing on the gate.

"I don't know either. He just appeared at the front door. I can't push him away looking at him now. It looks like he's a big shot. I thought his just an average like us." Yooah whispering beside me.

"Tell him. I'm sick... anything just make up story. Just make an alibi. Please?!" Yooah looks to me apologetically.

"Unnie he already knows your free today and just staying here all day." She gaze at me apologetically and looks at her watch and gets frantic.

"Ohhhh shoot!!! I'm getting late. The café! I need to go. Soojin said she's not coming today. Sorry Unnie..." She started to leave but I tug her shirt..

"Yooah..... don't leave me please?!"

But she can't be stop and run away on me. Leaving me alone at the room.

"I will not come out here... let him wait there. Why he have to come here uninvited. Then makes me feel this agitated and anxious."

Thirty minutes has passed, I look outside and saw the two cars driving away. I deeply sighed. Heol!!! Good lord... thanks that he leaves." I was going to the bathroom when I got a glimpse of Him lying on the couch.
His long legs crossed extended hanging on the sofas armrest. His big body doesn't even fit on the small couch but dare to take a nap here. Is he tired?

I slowly walked near him in my tiptoes not to makes any sound to wake him up. He looks peaceful in his sleep. Why he have to do this? I'm not worthy of his precious time.

"Haist!!! You're crazy!" I muttered standing and about to move. But I get flustered when he pulls me down landing in his broad chest. He his sturdy arms wrapping on my waist.

"Yeah, I think so! Did you put a lovepotion on my food little witch?"

I can feel his heart beating the same with me. I can smell his masculine aftershave and his mint breath thats fanning on my face. Sending goosebumps and fluttering feelings inside me. But when I felt something bulging down. I gasp and get shocked staring at him. He just smirk and whispered on ears. His lips grazing on my jaws but not kissing me. My breath hitching in his every move. I swallowed hard and shake my head trying to pushed him to get up.

"Don't move Baby... you're only making him hard. I don't want to scare you but please don't seduce me."

"Seduce you!!??? How the hell did-"

I never finished my words when his warm lips sealed mine. Holding me in my nape not to pulled back. Even I tried to pushed him but his stronger compared to me. He graze his soft lips wanting for response in its every moves sending me this nauseating sensation that making me insane. Introducing me this unknown feeling and need I never felt my entire 30 years of existence.