Chapter 27- Randall Liebermann's End

A/N: This is the last chapter before the Epilogue!

The next day, we were informed that the court hearing would begin at 10am. We had breakfast at 8:30, waited a bit, then were escorted onto the third floor, where the courtroom was located.

Adrasteia Létellier begins the case by saying, "I'd just like to confirm the accused's name: Randall Liebermann. L-I-E-B-E-R-M-A-N-N."

He nods.

"You are accused of kidnapping 25 people, including Musicon Luna Alexine Chen, Beta Jesse Ye, Leslie Kendall-Tian, Ronan Lu, Wayne Lu, Gamma Theo Tian, Aurantiaco Beta Stephanie Zhao, Delta Catherine de Lune, Irene Malden, Lorena Kyteler, Kristia Kyteler, Logan Kyteler, Viridiano Alpha's daughter, Isalissa Queenston, Argenti Luna Sofia Leitner, Marcelina Leitner, Hannah and Timothy Malden, Delta Denise Le Leviere, Crescere Luna Elisa Leitner, Claude Aubert, Rochelle and Lianne Davis, Isolde Ciaveski, Richard and Franz Webern."Gasps were heard all over the courtroom. (Except for the judge, court clerk, and others who already know the charges.)

Randall nods again.

"So, the format of this hearing will be different from others as there is substantial physical evidence of Liebermann's crimes. Liebermann has requested a judge only trial. Of course, victim impact statements are allowed." Even six year-old Isalissa Queenston, daughter of Viridiano alpha Isaac Queenston, was allowed to read her statement.

Luna Melissa begins. "I am Luna Melissa Brock of Viridiano, the attorney representing all packs that have been affected by Randall Liebermann's kidnappings. Witnesses are to wait outside until it is their turn. Mates of the witnesses may remain inside the courtroom." I had to walk out.

(POV switch to Jordan)

"First, we have Stephanie Zhao's statement, Beta of Aurantiaco."

Stephanie is May's younger sister. May was three when Stephanie was born, and May only saw her for a week before Stephanie was kidnapped. Randall's father, Donall, was the kidnapper. Aurantiaco detained Donall, who died in prison, and sent Stephanie to a foster family. They got in contact with Hyacintho, but Nikolas' dad was incompetent and wouldn't allow Stephanie to be brought back. Merelo Wilkinson, present during the hearing, was convicted of withholding a pup from parents, and given a twenty year sentence.

"Next we have Isolde Ciaveski, Crescere."

Isolde Ciaveski began her victim impact statement by alleging her father, Rághnall Ciaveski, was murdered by Randall. Randall also had the audacity to claim paternity of her. She began describing the torutre everyone went through, bits and pieces of Randall's plan that she heard when she faked passing out, and also the sheer amount of wolfsbane he injected everyone with.

"Isalissa Queenston, daughter of the Viridiano Alpha."

Isalissa began her statement. "For a fact I saw him whip Luna Alexine with five whips. He kicked her chest, and I swear I heard several cracks! There was even blood on the walls! Beta Stephanie was his mate, and he held the silver dagger to her neck! He did that to Beta Jesse, too. But that's against the law. Luna Alexine cited Part XI, Section 5.1, or something like that. She knows her law really well. So that's when he fully turned his attention to Luna Alexine. A-an-and, um, he cut her down her back with the dagger, too. Then, he was really mad when she kept refusing to bow down to him. He whipped us each 25 times, the poor Aurantiaco Delta female, Catherine! She was whipped more than 100 times- she took five whippings, herself, for her daughter Irene, Kristia, Lorena, and Logan, the triplets only three years old! And she passed out from the blood loss..." Isalissa covers her eyes for several seconds.