Chapter 6-Twoset Pack Introductions

We walked back to the main residence's kitchen. Then we waited for some time until we heard a car drive up and a garage open and close. Alpha Brett and Eddy walked in with Delta Ray, who was lugging several boxes with great difficulty while Brett and Eddy were carrying giant bags of food. Hilary rushed to help them. Eddy tried to greet us but his glasses were displaced by a giant cabbage. He grabbed his glasses and said,"I'm Eddy, this is Brett in the black glasses. The guy behind us is Delta Ray."

Ray mumbled something in response but we couldn't hear him. We kept asking him to repeat. Then he yelled, "You guys DEAF???"

"Yea, I'm totally Beethoven, Mr. Delta." I said sarcastically.

Hilary and Sophie tried not to laugh.

"Where did you get those boxes?" Hilary asked Ray.

"Alpha Robert sent them to you guys. Apparently it has books. From the sounds of the books it's more like music books, although I don't know if you guys are musicians." Ray replied.

"I'm Theo, Isabelle's mate. I don't play anything" said Theo, rather uncomfortably. Interesting, I though. 

"I'm Isabelle and I play piano and flute-"

"I am Emerson and I play violin and piano-"

"And I'm Alexine and I play piano, violin, and flute."

Ray simply chuckled.

"Looks like we've got plenty of musicians here, Eddy." he said.

"And your parents?" asked Brett.

"I'm Clara Zhu."

"I'm Evertt Chen."

"Alright, can you help me put this stuff in the fridge?" asked Eddy.

We put mountains on food in the fridge, cupboards, and inside cabinets. Then Eddy mindlinked his pack members to come to the living room. Brett and Eddy wanted to introduce us to the rest of the pack before the official ceremony.

Soon people began to flood in. Once everyone was seated, Brett began.

"We have called you today to introduce the new pack members to the rest of us."

Eddy continued, "There are six of them. Clara and Everett Chen are the parents of Isabelle, Emerson, and Alexine Chen. Theo Tian is Isabelle's mate."

"Theo is my second chance mate." Isabelle said.

Eddy stared in confusion.

"My first mate was Dominic, the then-delta's son. He died after rejecting me. Then I found my second chance mate, Theo, who is supposed to be the delta but he gave the position to his sister Chelsea to be with me." Isabelle explained.

"Dominic died because he rejected you!?" Eddy and Brett said at the same time.

"No, there was a massive rogue attack the next month. His father died too."

"I see." said Brett.

My dad began. "We had a lazy alpha, Alpha Robert of Silver Clouds. At the age of 16 everyone is required to train unless there's a medical condition that renders you unable to train. Alexine did not start training but we trained her instead. The reason is that Alexine's wolf is different and our alpha can do unimaginable things. She first shifted at the age of 12-"

"We also shifted at 12!" said Brett and Eddy in unison. "What colour is her wolf?"

"I'm a silver wolf; there's a white treble clef on my hind leg. I can shift and shift back with my clothes on."