Chapter 8- Special Training

I yawned and looked at the clock. Rolling our of bed, I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I saw my parents and Emerson at the door, waiting for me. "Where's Isabelle and Theo?" They shrugged. 

I shook my head. They must be at it again.
I sauntered to their door and let out a shrill shriek. They screamed and tumbled off the bed.
"Get ready! We have to eat breakfast!" I yelled.
We waited five more minutes before a grumpy Belle and Theo emerged. We walked downstairs to the pack kitchen, where everyone was there. "Is there a kitchen at the other residence?" I asked.
"There is, but we prefer to eat breakfast with the pack. Therefore, they will know that if we don't come, something has happened." Brett answered.
"Regarding training, I'll give you the training schedule once it's finalized. You see, our pack is pretty new, most of our members have past fighting experience, so we are in good hands. We just want to keep everyone fit." Eddy said.
"Alexine is a Musical so we'll have to specially train her powers at 9 o'clock." said Brett.

We all made pancakes, dumped strawberry jam on it, and munched on them. Mom made exceptionally good pancakes. Everyone loved them. I went outside with Belle and Ems and decided to ask them something that had been pushed to the back of my mind for days.
"Belle, when you came back, you mentioned meeting Theo and that he was Jordan's cousin. What's behind it?"
Belle thought for a moment. "The Moon Goddess told me that Jordan was your mate. Jordan is Theo's cousin. Jordan could always order Theo to reject me, since he's just the delta and Jordan is the alpha heir. Jordan probably wants the delta to be there. I told Ems, which is why we awkwardly said we forgot to plan something for your birthday. We knew something drastic was doing to happen."
"That's why I asked about your mate. Is the nerve OK?" asked Ems.
"Yes, the nerve is fine." I said. We all chuckled.
"Plus it makes you proud to have rejected an alpha's rejection."
"Well Jordan wasn't the alpha yet. We haven't heard much from Silver Clouds." said Ems.
"I wonder how Alpha Robert is holding up with Jordan. Just before the induction ceremony, Oscar somehow got in touch with Alicia and showed her Jordan being yelled at by his dad." I snickered. Belle and Ems laughed.
"Maybe we can get Brett and Eddy to call them and ask."
"Sure, let's do it."We walked along the path to the other residence, which was smaller than the main one but still quite big. Then we saw Beta Sophie walking towards us. "Hey Beta Sophie! How is everything?"
"You don't need to call me beta, don't be so formal. Everything is fine, but Silver Clouds called a few minutes ago and the alphas wanted me to bring you guys to their office. We want to roast them."

"Does Theo need to come?" asked Belle.  I wanted to know how the old alpha was doing with a stupid Jordan at his side. Plus I had to tell them about my wolf.

"It is better if he does. We can roast them even more."
"I think he's still mad about our 'stolen chance' this morning. I'll mind-link him and see."

"What did happen?"

We kept walking to the other residence as Belle told Sophie about this morning. I prefer not to think about what they were doing. 

"Theo is still sulking. I guess he isn't coming." said Belle. Sophie nodded.

We got to the alpha's office. Sophie opened the door, where Brett and Eddy were both nervously pacing around. We walked in and Sophie quietly closed the door. Another door opened and Ray entered followed by Hilary and her mate. Eddy motioned for us to sit down.
All sat around his table.
Eddy pressed the mute button on his phone, then said, "does Alpha Robert have bipolar or something? He can scream profanities at his son while being worried about Alexine and her family and still maintaining respect for us and keeping things professional. He just wants to know how everything is going."
This is the part I dreaded.
I nodded to Eddy. He pressed the unmute button.
"Anyone there?"Jordan immediately started yelling, "Is Alexine on the line? I am supposed to hear her accept my rejection-"