Chapter 13 - Felicity Zhu

I went out to do border patrol for the first time, with literally everyone.

Both Alphas just had to come, while gamma and delta came too. Sheesh.

All of the sudden, I smelled an unfamiliar scent, but Alicia thought it was familiar and her ears perked up.
I stiffened, the others looked confused.
Several seconds later, a dark brown wolf with silver stripes came bounding by. Wait, that's my cousin, Felicity!
I mind-linked the others, telling them that I would handle this. Ray looked at me skeptiaclly.
I hummed "C A G E" to trap my cousin. I hated to do this but I couldn't let her run away, as the beta.
"Feli, shift back. Nice to know you're safe." I called out.
I looked around, ran inside Post 7 and pulled out some clothes. Releasing Felicity from the cage, I tossed her the clothes. She hid behind a tree, then emerged again.
"Lex?? I thought you were gone for bad!!" yelled Feli jumping into my arms. Her arms were bruised and covered in cuts.
"Feli, you need to introduce yourself to the alphas of Twoset Pack."
Feli turned to Brett and Eddy.
"Err, hi, I'm sorry for trespassing, I'm Felicity Zhu, Feli for short, only child of Darren Zhu and Marina Lao, Darren was Alexine's mom's younger brother. Basically I am Alexine's only cousin. I'm 18, same as Alexine, and um... Oh, and, don't worry about my bruises and cuts, I had to fight a ton of rogues and tripped over roots. And yes, I ran all the way from Sydney to Brisbane."
"Long speech," I commented.
"Well, look at what the years of public speaking training has done to me!"
We all laughed.
"Well, Felicity, you are surely a lucky wolf today. I'm Alpha Brett Yang, and my mate is Eddy Chen."
"Are you aware that your cousin is a Musical?" asked Eddy.
"If you didn't notice, my wolf is dark brown with silver stripes. The stripes signify that I am closely related and am under the protection of a Musical. So yes, I am."
"Ok good. Your cousin is our Beta. (Insert surprised Felicity face!) Brett and I are Musicals. So is our delta, Ray Chen. Our gamma is Hilary Hahn. I also want you to meet some other pack members."

Felicity congratulated me on becoming a beta. Good thing she didn't press on about my mate.
I wondered about her parents, Uncle Darren and Aunt Marina.

We made our way back to the residences, going inside the other one to the Alphas' office.
Madison made her way over. Feli and her instantly clicked, their tongues waggling away until Madison yelled,"Levi get over here!"
"We have a new pack member here!"
I added my own threat."Get your ass here before I trap you in a cage wherever on earth you are and rattle you from side to side-"
"Jeez, I-" Levi stuttered and blushed. He just kept staring at Felicity, and she smirked right back at him.
Alicia smiled. Smile through the pain, she said. At least they will not go through the pain I felt.
The alphas lead us into their office.

"Where are your parents?" asked Brett.
Feli stiffened. I could see her pained expression. Levi put an arm around her shoulder.
"In the d-dungeons."
"Who?" I asked, taken aback.
"Not Jordan. Joanne found her mate, Seth Xian. He took over the pack by dumping Jordan in the cells made of silver with the silver chains and collars." Alicia growled. She was still loyal to her mate despite what happened.
"What about Fred, Elliane, Leslie, Kelsie, and Jesse?"
"I arranged to get them and a few others by sneaking them out during the patrol shifts. They are at Equinox, which is the safest pack so far. The others, well, they have been taken over by rogues. Oh, and Fred and Elliane are mates. Elliane kept throwing up last time I checked on her, But Fred called last night and said her health is detiorating and the Equinox Alpha refuses to grant her medical help because they aren't members of the pack. He is under a spell! Kelsie's mate is Wayne Lu, from Equinox. He was extemely tortured and bullied. Almost an omega, even. His brother, Ronan, wants to come over as well, now he's an omega. It would be nice if you could call Equinox and arranged for them to hand over them."
"How many people are at Equinox?"
"I could not get Joanne over, but Jesse, Austin, Elliane, Fred, Leslie, Kelsie, Chelsea, and their parents."
"Not Joanne- how come?"
"She is being exclusively held by Seth. I saw him walking around with a bucket and back up with it-"
"She's having a pup?" Feli nodded.
"Seth has a twin brother named Sean, and he's a wolf-dragon hybrid. But he's much different, and I trust him to get Jordan out. They're working to neutralize Seth."