Chapter 16- Meetings and Conferences

April 15

WAKE UP! yelled Alicia. What on earth Alicia?? I grumbled back.

Breakfast at 7:45, Meeting at 9! It's 7:40 right now! she spoke urgently.
Sheet music! I groaned. 
Rushed into the washroom, changed like lightning, did the usual morning routine, then sped down the stairs.
Wait.
It's just Aurantiaco, Viridiano, Argenti, Crescere, and the Hyacintho Deltas.
Feli, Levi, and Madison came down the stairs. Nikorsrim did not bring any pack members, it was just the alpha, luna, and beta. But none of the three were here, nor was Brett, Eddy, and Ray.
Strange.
"Um, which floor is Nikorsrim on?" I asked the Hyacintho Delta.
"Third floor, Beta." I nodded and walked up. The names of the people staying in each room where posted. At 'Alpha Alexander Yang and Luna Artemisia Hui of Nikorsrim', I knocked. No answer. I tried their Betas' room. Nothing. Now I sensed something strange, so I teleported myself up a floor. Shouldn't have done that. I just exposed myself to Nikorsrim.

"Dad has no right to take us back, we're ALPHAS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WE'VE GOT A PACK TO TAKE CARE OF-"
Ray's definitely missing. Brett and Eddy were in a defensive stance, the three from Nikorsrim were right in front of me. Brett being the one yelling. I shook my head.
"Alphas, for crying out loud, Delta Ray is missing, and you four are fighting when we need to eat breakfast and hurry to the meeting! Everyone, I repeat, EVERYONE is downstairs already!" I shouted. Since the three from Nikorsrim were distracted by Brett's shouting, so they didn't see me teleport.
All five were glued to the spot, so I decided to trap them in a sound cage and bring them downstairs.
"Hello-" the Hyacintho Delta began, but saw the sound cage.
"Beta Alexine is a force to be reckoned with. Musical, Hybrid, Alpha blood, lots of experience, potentially powerful mate." Luna Sophie (previous Beta of Twoset, in case you forgot) said.
"I don't see her mate." said the Hyacintho Delta.
"Nor do I see Twoset's Delta." said his mate.
"Danica-" Hyacintho Delta tried to warn his mate. [Hyacintho Delta's David and Danica] Eddy minlinked me.
"Well, Delta David, you will find out on April 17th."
"The Silver Clouds rejection? Nobody knows who was even involved, but the rejected person's family ended being banished." Danica said, while David was throroughly confused. She's smart, she knows the schedule so well that she knows I'm talking about Silver Clouds in New South Wales.
"Yea, but I intend on revealing it on the 17th."
"Why can't you tell us now?" asked a random pack member from Hyacintho.
"May, drop it." commanded Danica. May glared at me before stomping out.
Breakfast was quiet.

At 9am, I walked into the conference room with Brett and Eddy. There was still no sign of Ray. We sat down in specific chairs.
"I'm Elder Lady Julietta Roylott, and beside me is Lady Elizabeth Ciaveski. How it works is each 'generalized' meeting needs the prescence of two council members. New South Wales and Victoria have their 'generalized' meetings on the same day, so I have to leave at the end of tomorrow for New South Wales, do their meeting, then run to Victoria at noon. I have to stay in Victoria from the 16th to the 17th, then leave for South Australia."
"Alphas, please check if all the leaders from your pack are present. I will be calling each pack." said Elizabeth. A few minutes passed. After calling Aurantiaco, Hyacintho, Viridiano, Argenti, Crescere and Nikorsrim, they called us last.
"Twoset?"
"Delta Ray is missing. Madison Tan, Levi Tan, and Felicity Zhu request to return because they have a family emergency. Isabelle Chen, Theo Tian, and Emerson Chen offer to take their rooms."
"Request granted. Alpha Nikolas, where is Devon Zhang?"
"I tried mindlinking him but he isn't reponding- wait- he out of territory!"
"Oh no! Can you bring May in?"
"I knew you would call me." May stood at the door looking like a fierce statue. 
"You know Ray?"
"Ray and Devon snuck out last night after Devon injected his mother with wolfsbane. They were probably going to drop off Natasha at Lunsolae. Ray is my mate."
"At what time did you see them?"
"At 4am."
"It takes 80 minutes to get to Lunsolae and back from Hyacintho." said Brett.
"Um... hello?" called a frail voice. Everyone started at the disheveled figure at the door.
"MALCOLM!" Julietta ran towards the figure, now identified as the mate of the elder.
"I came... ambushed by Lunsolae. Ray and Devon pulled me out."
Ray and Devon were right behind them.
May ran to Ray. "I'm not mad..." she said, "I'm glad all of you are safe."
"Elizabeth, go ahead with the meeting." Julietta said.
"Elder Julietta, the hospital is just next door." pointed Alpha Nikolas. With that, Julietta and Malcolm walked out while Ray took his seat beside me.
"I would like to know all the information about rogues. Twoset first."
"We had 12 rogues so far, 10 of them joined our pack. Do you need names?"
"Get a notebook and make a note to send the names to us." I pulled out my notebook and wrote it down. 
"The other two rogues made their way to Hyacintho. They said they were looking for their sister."
"They came just before the first pack arrived, actually. I received word from Gamma Hilary."
"Good. Viridiano?" This went in rounds before a touchy subject came up.
"Now, I want to talk about rejection levels. Twoset?" Why are we always first?
"We have mated couples but no rejections... except for two, they were rejected in their old pack."
I turned to Eddy. "Must I repeat the three rejects?" I asked wearily.
"Unfortunately yes." Eddy confirmed.
"Looks like I'm revealing it early. I'm from Silver Clouds and I was rejected by the alpha's only son, Jordan. My older sister and brother were rejected. You know what happened with my sister. My brother's mate is Duanna Low, a popular girl with tons of makeup plastered on her face, you get the gist-" the door flew open.
"Where the f*** is your brother!? Answer me NOW!" I trapped the intruder in the sound cage. 
"Yo guys, this is Duanna." I said.
"Woah, very fake. What does she want with your brother?" asked Luna Sophie.
"If your brother's going to be an alpha, I will be the perfect Luna for him-"
"Shut your nasty mouth. I'm going to leave this to Emerson. Eddy, when will he be here?"
"He should have arrived by now."
"We'll see."