Chapter 11- Aurantiaco

Everyone's heads swiveled to look at Brett and Eddy.
My heart was racing, and Alicia sensed that there was something wrong. Brett opened is mouth to speak but Sophie screamed and collapsed on the floor. I ran to her, asking what was wrong.
"I can feel my mate's pain." she said.
"Aurantiaco has been attacked by Lunsolae- the Alpha Yoel's son Marvin is critically injured-"
"He's my mate!" screamed Sophie.
"What else did Aurantiaco tell us?" I asked, supporting Sophie as she tried to stand.
"They need reinforcements, Lunsolae got rogues to attack too." said Eddy.
"We don't have that many people, but I think if all the Musicals go, then it would be enough." I said.
"What about Sophie?" asked Brett.
"She needs to go because Marvin is her mate, I need to go because I have full powers, Brett and Eddy are Musicals and the alphas, so I think Brett, Eddy, Sophie, and I will go."
"Alexine, are you sure? It's not very safe- and they might target you?" said Belle.
"Well... Belle and Theo can come to, if that's ok?"
"Yes, that's fine. Grab some food, water, extra clothes, and a first aid kit." ordered Eddy.
I made sure someone was with Sophie before I ran to my room. Belle and Theo followed suit, while Brett and Eddy ran back to their residence. I opened my waterproof backpack, rolled up clothes, and stuffed them in. I put in my phone and a battery pack. I stuffed in some dried cranberries, a water bottle, and a very large and complicated first aid kit. I compiled all the supplies myself, including a special liquid designed to flush out wolfsbane or liquid silver. I also grabbed my silver flute. Then I rushed back downstairs, Belle and Theo behind me, and met Brett and Eddy back in the kitchen. They had also grabbed some stuff for Sophie.
Brett and Eddy led us outside to the garages, hopped into their car; me, Belle and Theo in another car, and sped off towards the Northwestern direction.

Sophie was the first out of the car, rushing towards Aurantiaco. I jumped out next, followed by Brett and Eddy, before Belle and Theo tumbled out. I quickly opened my flute, assembled it, and strapped next to my waist. Several large groups of wolves came growling towards us. In the distance, I saw a body, which I assumed was Marvin, since Sophie was kneeling beside him. I heard a growl from behind me; I quickly sent a powerful blast of sound, aiming to the wolfs' chest. He fell back dead. His comrades lunged for me, but I struck with my silver flute and froze time, snapping their necks, then unfreezing time and running to Sophie.
Brett and Eddy were fighting back against a group of 12 wolves, backed up by Belle and Theo. I unzipped my backpack, grabbed the first aid kit, and Sophie began treating Marvin's injuries. He had many claw marks, several broken bones, and many gash wounds. What's worse, Sophie couldn't feel his wolf, meaning he had been injected with wolfsbane. I administered the special liquid to flush it out once we got Marvin into the Aurantiaco Pack Hospital.
It was 1 pm when we arrived. Now it was 2 pm, and waves of rouges and Lunsolae attackers kept coming. I left Sophie to take care of Marvin while I looked for his sister, Nicolette. She was fighting a huge group of rouges. I sent a powerful sound wave, manipulating it to make it even bigger, and all the rouges fell back dead. In the distance, I spotted three more large groups of warriors and rouges. Seriously, how many warriors and rouges had they recruited? Lunsolae must be such a foolish pack.

A giant wolf lunged at me. From his size, he was probably the Lunsolae alpha. He had twenty warriors backing him up. Pfft. I'm a Musical, I could easily challenge him and win. The wolf gave me a devilish smile.
"I am Alpha Otis Schoenberg of Lunsolae. You will be dead in five seconds."
He doesn't know I'm a Musical! >:))

I sidestepped him, made him deaf and blind, and stabbed him with my silver flute, all in five seconds. He tried to blindly claw me, but I made the earth quake and he lost his balance. Another wolf came up. He was just as big and announced himself as the Lunsolae Alpha's son, Anton. "I've been waiting to get my alpha position." He snapped his father's neck and turned to me. Sacrilegiously, he doesn't care about his father. Just. Wow.

He took a silver knife out of his pocket. Then he proceeded to stab me with it, but I was faster. I quaked the earth again, and he lost his balance, stabbing himself. I snickered and sent another blast of sound, ending the his backup.
I looked round, catching sight of another sacrilegious act being in action. Several males wolves had pinned down Aurantiaco's Luna, Katelyn, glowering over her. I was horrified by what they were going to do. I simply made them deaf, grabbed and tossed them into a heap.
Brett and Eddy walked towards me. Shouldn't they be fighting??
Brett pointed in the distance. The Lunsolae warriors and the rogues began to panic as they saw Brett, Eddy, and I. Another wolf ran around, caught sight of me and lunged for me, but I held out my silver flute. "That's Lunsolae's beta, Kraven-"
Eddy jumped back as the mentioned wolf jumped at him. I pointed my hands to that Beta and hummed "D E A D". His last words were "retreat Lunsolae!" before his eyes went blank.
The warriors and rogues ran away, but I manipulated another sound wave to cage them.
We will deal with them, as Aurantiaco had apparently asked us to, being overwhelmed with casualties.
It's over.

We won.

They had lost their alpha, alpha heir, the beta, and were wrecked by three Musicals, especially one of them having full powers. Auratiaco suffered many injuries, while we had barely a scratch. Brett and Eddy requested that I go back to Twoset with Belle and Theo because I was the youngest and they deemed it appropriate for me to return.
"Being a full power Musical requires a lot of energy, plus, Aurantiaco may come under attack again. We can deal with those prisoners." Brett's words, not mine.
Eddy hummed C A G E, and took over the sound cage for me.
So, Belle, Theo, and I hopped into our car and drove back. I immediately fell asleep, then jolted awake as we got back. It was 3pm.
Ray and Hilary were left in charge. I dragged myself to my room, changed, and decided to take a nap.
They had gone to patrol the border at the southwestern side when they found siblings Madison and Levi Tan, with their companion Editor-San.
"Alpha Robert Zhang of Silver Clouds banished the Chen family. I didn't think it was fair and sent him a note. He responded by calling me to his office, yelling at me, and banishing me."
"We couldn't leave her alone. I got Alpha Robert to banish me and my brother and we left together. We flew to Brisbane and we heard of your pack, so we came here via different stretches of unclaimed territory."
I got up and crept towards the voices.
"Oh hello, Alexine!" said Ray.
"Hi" I replied, "who are they?"
"I'm Madison Tan, that's my brother Levi, and our friend Editor-San."
"Oh ok."
"I deliberately caused chaos in other packs just to pass through. I think it was Nikorsrim, Bumblebee, and Lunsolae."
Could them stirring Lunsolae be the cause of the attack on Aurantiaco?
I mindlinked Ray, asking if she had stirred Brett's old pack, Nikorsrim.
Ray answered in the affirmative.
"Yea, our smart girl. You guys haven't introduced yourselves yet." said Levi.
"I'm Delta Ray,"
"I'm Gamma Hilary,"
"I'm Alexine Chen. And yes, I've definitely seen you guys around back at Silver Clouds."
"So it was definitely you."
"You can stay in our guest bedrooms until Alpha Eddy and Brett return from Aurantiaco-"
"Just bring us there already." grumbled Editor-San.
We got back, left those three in the guest bedrooms, and I returned to my room.

The next morning, I woke up to someone pounding on my door. I jumped up and opened the door to see Hilary.
"Brett and Eddy are coming back in several minutes." she said breathlessly.
 I glanced at the clock. It was 6:30am. "This early!?" I said in disbelief. "It's literally 6:30. What happened?"
"I don't know. They didn't tell us anything. Not even Ray."
Then we heard a car pull up. I tossed some shoes on and grabbed a sweater, hurriedly wrapping it around me. I must of looked like a scarecrow! Hilary and I rushed outside, meeting with Ray at the door while my family was roused by our commotion. Brett and Eddy jumped out. Our eyes widened. Beta Sophie was not there.

"Where's Sophie?" asked Hilary.
"Sophie will be the new Luna of Aurantiaco." gushed Brett.
"So... who will be the new beta?" I asked.
"First we will announce this to the pack. Then we will decide, in council with Hilary and Ray. We don't know how long it will take." said Eddy.
"The alliance with Aurantiaco is secured, since we didn't 'withhold' the future Luna. Marvin's words, not mine." Ray and Hilary snickered.
"Sophie will need to be present for the Beta ceremony, but we can sort that out later." said Eddy.
"For now- actually, give me and Eddy twenty minutes, then Ray and Hilary will go to our office." Brett waved and walked back into the other residence.
Ray and Hilary walked back inside, then I went to my room.
I washed up and dressed appropriately, hopefully getting rid of my scarecrow look, and got some breakfast. Afterwards, I went to practice the Mozart Concerto in D minor, K466. 

I was working on the Cadenza. There are many different sections, with different styles but with the same themes as the rest of the piece. I drilled those difficult passages and began memorizing. An hour had passed without me even knowing. I got a mind-link from Brett.

Pack meeting.