Chapter 15- Ray's Turn to be Shocked

Warning: long chapter!

The convention lasts five days, so we need just two pairs of pyjamas, five pairs of underwears, five pairs of socks, get two formal dresses and a few sweaters and cardigans. Take at least 4 shirts and pairs of pants. Plus undershirts. Plop in a formal bag, too!

I did as Alicia directed, since I needed to hurry. The past few days passed by in a flurry. Oohhh, that rhymes! chuckled Alicia. I never got to packing, Elliane was in critical condition and Jesse faced potential complications. I had Beta duties, checking over building plans, which rooms were for who, patroling, and doing the induction ceremony for Samantha and Sylvestre's family.
Plus, Part 1 is just horrifying. 
It ain't horrifying, jeez. It's just part of your destiny, Alexine. I think I can finally reveal myself.

Who on earth are you? I ask, startled, and why do you now decide to appear?

I am Kayda, your dragon. 
Welcome, Kayda! says Alicia enthusiastically.

Sorry if I scared you several months ago about the Romeo and Juliet thingy by Prokofiev, I couldn't help but make the comment, but I wasn't supposed to reveal myself until you knew about Part 1.

It's fine, I said. Kayda chuckled, I continued packing. Now for the essentials...

I walked into the washroom and grabed a medium-sized plastic bag and tossed in toothpaste, my toothbrush, my collapsable cup, some soap, and a towel just in case. I dropped that in my suitcase. 

Next, I grabbed my flute and put it in. I put in my laptop and phone charger, plus a heap of dried snacks and water bottles. I dunked in some paper, pens, tape, and rope too.

Rather odd assortments of thingymajigies in there, eh? remarked Kayda. Grab your violin and battery pack too.

Yeet, I forgot about that. I grabbed the said items and put them in. My suitcase was just 75% full.
I deemed it enough. Time to see how Feli is holding up.

Morning of April 14

"ALEXINE, GET YOUR SUITCASE!" Brett yelled at the top of his lungs.
"COMING!" I holler back. Grabbing my suitcase, I slide down the banisters and rush outside. Feli, Levi, Madison, and Delta Ray already loaded their suitcases. Brett and Eddy were hefting their suitcase into the back. I effortlessly push it in, then easily slide mine in. They look at me in shock. "I'll explain in the car." I said.

I hopped in, along with the alphas, and started on our journey. Brett was driving.

"Explain your sudden strength." Eddy said.
"So, my grandfather is the Hybrid Alpha."
"Zhu Yi Fei?" cried Eddy incredulously.
"Yes, he had two children, my mom Clara, and her younger brother and Feli's dad Darren." I recited Part 1 and told them that the Hybrid Alpha of Gold Coast would likely be at the convention. Plus, I am a hybrid since the dragon gene was passed to me. Kayda snickered.
"He attends every year, hoping to meet his grandchildren." 

After ten minutes, we arrived at the Hyacintho pack.

"Welcome, I'm Beta Jonathan Maxome."
"Alpha Brett Yang and Alpha Eddy Chen."
Beta Jonathan waved us through after giving us a piece of paper.

Once we parked, we looked at the paper.
"Our rooms are 4A to 4E. We are on the fourth floor."

4𝘈- 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘨, 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘯
4𝘉- 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘯
4𝘊- 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘶, 𝘓𝘦𝘷𝘪 𝘛𝘢𝘯
4𝘋- 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘢𝘯
4𝘌- 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘯
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮, 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳. 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 7:45𝘢𝘮, 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘵 1:30, 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 6𝘱𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭. 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰n 𝘵𝘩𝘦 5𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳.