She sighed, "It doesn't hurt being early, doesn't it?" He shrugged, "By 20 minutes.." He mumbled and she shrugged.

"Is the meeting going to be us only or?" She asked, straight to the point.

"No, there would be more. But we aren't talking here since people could eavesdrop our conversation" She nodded in understanding.

"I ask you to meet here to bring you to the batcave to discuss the further informations regarding this" She nodded in understanding.

"Follow me" He said curtly and went off the building. She followed suit and landed on an alley between two buildings. She looked around and spotted batman's silhouette, with another? No, it's actually a vehicle, probably the batmobile. As she went closer, her guess was right, it was indeed the infamous batmobile.

He gestured her to go in, she nodded and went in. She then put on some seat belts, safety first. He grunted and we drove away. She isn't sure were exactly the batcave was located but it probably would be underground, she suspected that it'll be located near the Manor. Considering their identities and where they live.

They went into a sewer and drove through, it was actually a tunnel that was disguised as a sewer. Huh, clever, people rarely visited the sewers and would rather not, only a small amount of people does and that's rare. There wouldn't be a lot of people and is actually hidden.

As they drove through, the path was dark previously before the bright light from the batmobile illuminates the whole path.

A few minutes passed, and they neared some light. She look closer and she was indeed in an underground cave, literally a cave. It was well lit for a cave, not that bright nor too dark, it's the perfect amount to be able to see clearly. As she went out of the car, she was able to see better, while following behind Batman. As they approached, the lights grew brighter and when Batman stopped, she was finally able to see her surroundings and also heard some voices.

It was a cave, a literal underground cave. It has good lighting but were still dark, its probably because of the cave's dark walls. The design of it is impressive though, she admit, its like her HQ back at home but its a cave, this is also way bigger and has more things. The size is huge, like really huge, she never expected to be this huge, where is it even located at?

There was a huge computer with a huge workspace on a higher platform and in front of it was a huge table with chairs, there were people surrounding it. On the sides of the walls were glass cases with some things in it, there were some suits, different colors and design. Wait, was that a dinosaur? She took another look and it was indeed a huge t-rex statue near the glass cases. Also, is that a huge coin? Why is there even those things here? Why are they there, she had no idea.

"Batcave" He motioned and grunted, as he walked away. She followed behind catching up to him. As they approached, she saw the other bats surrounding the table.

Batman cleared his throat and everyone's attention went towards them or more specifically the polka-dotted heroine standing beside Batman.

Ladybug waved and the chaos ensued, "Ladybug! You're here, that means we gotta start the meeting then!"

"Hello Ladybug, welcome to the Batcave"

"Ladybug! Can you-"

"Silence" Batman's voice boomed and silence ensued. "Let us sit down" Everyone started sitting down, she sat down beside Nightwing and Batman was on the head of the table.

"Uhh, is Wonder Woman not joining us?" She questioned and Batman shrugged, "You were early, we could start discussing some information first" He said vaguely, she knew he was hiding something.