Chapter 28

The next two chapters are going to be sensual. If you want you can skip it.

.

.

Once the last class for the day got over, I headed over to the locker room to keep our things in it. Arnie had already left because of the obvious person. Tonight, Harry would be flying back to Boston due to which Arnie wasn't in the greatest mood. Therefore, she skipped the last class to go and help him pack. I was just about to leave when my phone rang. Looking at the caller id, my face lit up.

"Yes sir?", I said, smiling.

"Where are you, Brownie? I've been waiting for past 10 minutes!", he whined.

"Hold your horses right there, man! Will be there in another 5 minutes!", I replied as I shut the door to the locker room.

"Alrightttt!", he stretched.

I smiled when I hung up. This was the first time Ryan took out time for me. I guess, he just wants to give a chance to our marriage.

I walked into the parking lot but he was nowhere. I looked around the place but I couldn't find him or his car. I took out my phone from my back pocket when a car honked from behind me. The sudden sound made me jump in surprise as I wasn't expecting him to be right behind me.

"Are you crazy?? You scared me!", I said turning to him.

"What can I do? I loveeee troubling you!", he said coming out of the car.

"Very funny! By the way, whose car is this?", I said eyeing the car since I hadn't seen it in the mansion.

"This is my favorite one! I use it only on special occasions", he said, smirking at me.

That thing was alone enough to wake up all the dormant butterflies in my stomach.

"So does that mean today is special for you?", I tried not to blush.

He walked up to me with a sly smile plastered on his face. He stood just inches away from me and leaned in.

"Indeed! I will be taking out my wife out for the very first time!", he whispered in my ears. I couldn't control the shivers that ran down my body the very moment he said that, making all the things slip from my hands.

I jerked back on the abrupt clatter on the ground, while he started laughing. I felt so stupid for reacting like that, and bent down to collect all the things that were scattered on the ground.

"Hold on, I'll get them for you", he said bending down. Suddenly, our heads banged with each other as both of us bent down at the same time.

 Suddenly, our heads banged with each other as both of us bent down at the same time

Ouch!

"I'm sorry, Brownie!", he said, coming forward to rub my forehead. He held me with one hand while rubbing my head with another one.