Chapter 19

This chapter is going to turn the tables for all.

.

.

.

No? Really? Did I hear her correct? Did she really deny marrying Ryan? Gasps were heard from every corner of the room. Soon, people started whispering about them. Ryan on the other hand was absolutely stunned. He couldn't believe his ears either.

"I can't! I'm sorry, Ryan!", Savvy sobbed and disentangled their hands.

"Savvy??? Wait?? What happened?? Where are you going?", Ryan ran after her

"Savvy??? Wait?? What happened?? Where are you going?", Ryan ran after her. She was running away when he caught up to her and grabbed her hand. He then turned her around making her look right into his eyes. "Why are you leaving me?", he asked desperately.

"I'm sorry, Ryan but I thought a lot of about us. I don't think I'm ready to give up on my dreams because of this wedding!", she exclaimed trying to free her hand from his grip.

Soon everyone gathered around them. I, too, ran towards them. I knew Savvy was sad but never thought she would break things like that.

"What do you mean give up on your dreams? Have I ever stopped you to follow your dreams?", Ryan argued.

"This marriage means exactly what youre saying. It's foundation will be made on the grave of my dreams. Try to understand, Ryan! I love you, I really do but I can't marry you, not today at least!", she said and jerked her hand away from him. She turned around to leave when mom and dad stopped her in her tracks.

"What are you doing, Savvy? Why are doing this? Please try to understand and don't break this marriage. Ryan is a good person and he loves you so much! We're sure he will help you to accomplish your dreams", Katty said as she shook Savvy's shoulders. Savvy jerked away her hands, too, catching everyone by surprise. We understood that she was hurt but now she was insulting all of us.

 We understood that she was hurt but now she was insulting all of us

"Savvy, dear. You know it's not right! Look around you. There are so many people. What will they think about us? Our image will be completely shattered! Please don't do this! Please go back to the altar", dad literally begged in front of her.