Chapter 11

Jennifer with her Parents.

In the morning, I experienced Déjà vu as dad told me to miss another day of the college. However, I was definitely not up for it. I had my work to complete and assignments pending for submission. If I keep missing classes just like, then God know which institute will recruit me. It was difficult to convince dad but I did it. After all, I'm as stubborn as him!

Like father like daughter.

I smirked.

"Jenny, I'm letting you go but promise that you'll come early. Katty is definitely going to hang me upside down if she finds out about you!", he sighed.

"Relax, dad! I promise I'll be back before time", I assured him. He smiled and me and let me go.

I took my bag from the couch and left before Katty could see me. I know dad will have to face her wrath but I don't want to see Ryan, especially, after last night's incident. I didn't like the look on his face. It will become very awkward if he comes up and talks to me.

What if he doesn't?

But what if he does? Either way, I'm out of it!
.
.
.

I walked down the halls of my college when I spotted Arnie. She looked extremely happy for a Monday morning. She ran towards like I was the candy that she was expecting to have.

Okay May be that's quite an exaggeration but the look on her face was really freaking me out. She's this happy only when she's spend the night with..

..

Oh no! Harry!!!!!

(Now, if you've forgotten who Harry is then keep reading without scrolling to find out who he was)

"Hi Jenny!", honey was laced in her tone as she squeezed the life out of me.

"Hiiiiiii", I dragged as we parted. "What makes you so happy on an evil Monday morning?", I squinted.

"You know.", she blushed. "He came over the weekend to spend time with me!", she blushed.

"Harry? Isn't it?", I rolled my eyes at her obvious expression. She's head over heels for that guy. He better be worthy of all that, I smiled to myself.

This red head is so in love!

"Yes!", she said and we started walking towards our class. "Anyways, forget about me. How are the love birds?", she nudged me.

"Apparently, they're about to tie a knot!", I said. "It was meant to happen as the two of them were.. Arnie?", I gave a side glance but she was not there. I turned around only to find her frozen on the spot. She had her mouth wide open, big enough to swallow a whole elephant. This girl already had me laughing out loud. She could be so dramatic sometimes.

Drama Queen!

Ahh! And that word reminded me of the last night's events when Savvy came bustling into my room. Before I could dwell on that memory, the second bell rang. We knew our code so just rushed to our class like everyone else.