Private and the Captain - by melantha123

Start from the beginning

Then she saw him in front of her. Pausing and turning towards her. Quickly she lifted her hand over her forehead to honor her superior.

“Name and reason?” Captain Frost spat out.

A lightning strikes down on the background and she could see the captains face, his blue eyes being cold while he gazed at her. A shiver went to her spine but she gathered her courage.

“Sir, Elsa Arendelle, Sir!” She replied with all her might. She was the only woman in his team which she had learned the hard way. The captain seemed to dislike women, which the girls from other had told her when she first found out that Captain Frost was her superior. Merida DunBroch and Rapunzel Corona had got Sergeant Toothiana as their superior.

She knew that both Captain Frost and Sergeant Toothiana had worked in the special forces called Guardians but now they needed to train new troops. And she was one of those misfortunate souls that were signed to be trained for it.

“The Reason? Private Arendelle?” Captain Frost said angrily, crossing his arms over his chest. Elsa’s eyes wander to look at his, she wasn’t sure but for a moment she thought that he was surprised. Surprised perhaps because she dared to look him straight into his eyes? His green army suit was dripping wet on him already.

“I wanted to show the world and to myself that I can do things. To show that I’m not afraid of being who I am and to use it for good. I’m here to protect and serve,” she said proudly. Private’s Hamada, Fitzherbert and Haddock, they all turned to look at her. Since the captain wasn’t fond of long responses they all waited for his response.

“I don’t give a SHIT about you being brave and crap. Just do your job,” captain Frost yelled and made her startle. Then he lifted his chin up while still cursing, walking forward.

“You sure know how to behave. I bet that being an asshole is your idea of a joke,” Elsa muttered. She heard her fellow Private’s gasping and from the corner of her eye she noticed that Captain Frost had ended his walking. With a sharp turn he returned to her. He stood there, just couple inches away from her face.

 “Does the rookie fucking dare to think that I do this just for fun! You petty little girl have no idea what the fine troops of Guardians have encountered. Girls are just into dress ups and shaking their hips with music,” he yelled and waved his hand at her. He was breathing heavily and if just a look could kill she would be buried deep down already.

MISS Arendelle stays, rest are dismissed,” Captain Frost’s voice was strict and his eyes were having that fierce spark. Elsa’s whole body was shivering already.

As everyone else left to the dorms, have a nice hot meal and warm shower. That was when she was left alone with him, into the eye of the storm.

“Push-ups, 30,” Captain Frost ordered and pointed at the ground. Elsa glared at him as she let herself drop down. The mud was squishing from between her already freezing cold feeling fingers as she started to push herself up.

Elsa gasped when Captain Frost’s leg started pressing her down from her back. He was giving her extra weight to lift up, pushing her to the limit.

When it was the last push up, she felt exhausted. She groaned fiercely as she did the last one, then dropping to the ground while still panting. Frost lifted his feet up slowly, glaring at the girl who was breathing heavily in the mud. She didn’t even care when the rain was going on her body, her mouth getting filled from the muddy water.

“No shower or dinner. Straight to bed,” Frost said angrily as he walked out. Slowly she stood up, watching at his back. No shower or dinner? Why is he punishing her so much. Just because she’s a woman?