[45]

"𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺!"
Xen grinned, hugging the girl close.

"I'm so happy my little sister's safe," They squeezed the girl, Georgia wincing a little at the pain from her scabs brushing against their clothes.

"Xen, a little... too tight..."

"Oh, right," Xen pulled away with a nervous smile, the Glandus student then spotting Amity. They smiled brightly pulling Georgia in for another hug, grabbing Amity as they hugged both the girls close.

"Mittens! You're okay too! You know what, you both deserve hugs," They chuckled, Amity grinning as the two hugged back, Hunter watching from the sidelines as he felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Uhm... Hi..." Hunter spoke up, waving shyly as Xen's eyes snapped towards the boy's direction, a glare forming.

"Georgie," Xen muttered, the girls pulling away. "Who's the coven scum?"

"Right..." Georgia muttered, placing a smile on her face before walking over to Hunter, Xen's eyes widening.

"Georgie, what are you doing? Get away from him, he might be dangerous–"

"Xen, it's alright," Georgia intertwined her hands with Hunter's the boy standing behind her slightly as he noticed both their glares.

"He's with us."

Xen raised an eyebrow, confused by what their friend meant before their eyes widened in realisation, Amity sighing with crossed arms.

"Are they..." Xen pointed back and forth between the two, Amity nodding with a disinterested hum.

"That means you must be Hunter," Xen's finger landed on the male, Hunter staring down at Georgia with a raised brow.

"You told him my name?"

"Sorry," She grinned. "It was a while back..."

Xen sighed, frowning at the two holding hands before sighing, moving aside to let them into their shack. Amity's eyes were wide, slightly surprised that they would let Hunter in, considering they were usually protective over the Hathaway. Especially when it came to dating.

"Come on in, I can get you guys some tea."

Xen glanced at Amity, the girl humming as she walked in, Georgia following after with a small smile. Hunter followed after, noticing Xen's glare as he 'tsked', Georgia tugging him along.

"Oh, uh, Hunter," Xen called out, Hunter inwardly groaning. He loved Georgia, he truly did, but her friends? Not so much.

"Yes?"

The boy released Georgia's hand, the girl looking back to spot Xen's glare. She sighed a little, shaking her head slightly at Xen before walking after Amity.

"It's for your good!" Xen called out after the girl, Georgia scoffing a little.

"Yeah yeah, have your private talk."

Xen sighed, turning their gaze back at Hunter with a sickly fake smile plastered on, Hunter crossing his arms.

"A word."

The two walked out, Xen shutting their shack door as the two stood at the first step. Hunter frowned as he watched Xen walk around, following after the teen in boredom.

"Alright, Gold-mask," Xen crossed their arms. "Let's talk. What are your intentions with my little sister?"

"What?" Hunter squinted his eyes in confusion, slightly scared of the teen in front of him.