[16]

"𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵?"
Luz grinned, asking the elderly lady as the three walked through the forrest, Luz raising her arms in excitement.

"This is so rad!"

"Yes," Gwen answered, not facing the two girls. "After years of dealing with the Healing Coven, I finally found someone who promised me a cure." 

Gwen then grinned, the group finally reached their destination, standing in front a cave as the wind whistled, Gwen walking forwards as she held her medallion upwards, the symbol on the piece of jewellery glowing as the same symbol appeared on the large front stone too.

The stone then moved aside, the group walking in as the two girls were blown away by the magical appearance of the cave, the place covered in crystals and candles as a small creature stood in front of a four-armed man with a beard, the large man sitting on a pedestal.

"Please," the creature begged at the man's feet, his eyes covered in boils as fluids leaked out his eyes, Georgia wincing at his problems.

"They're so itchy!"

The man then hummed, raising a hand as he waved over the small being, a circle appearing by his hand, a bright sphere forming as it covered the being, the sphere floating as it healed the small being.

The three watched the presentation in awe, Luz gasping as Georgia let out a soft 'woah', Gwen humming in approval is she shook her head while smiling.

The creature then dropped, feeling his face. 

"Boils, they're... they're gone!" The being then clasping his hands as he thanked the man in front of him.

"Thank you, Wortlop!" The being ran off, sobbing in joy. "Thank you!"

"That's Master Wortlop," Gwen explained to the two girls, placing a hand on their shoulders. "He's a travelling curse expert who's perfected next-level healing magic." 

The curse-expert then waved a hand forwards, Gwen getting excited as she shook the two girls, tossing Luz her staff as she rushed to the man.

"Gwendolyn, my pupil." The man smiled down, Gwen shuffling near as she sat on her knees.

"Your aura is shining bright."

"It took many months, but I was able to gather the sacred items you requested." Gwen smiled, the woman pulling out a small sack. "The copper egg from the Snowy Ribcage, the Silver Dagger from the Swampy Toes, and the golden chalice from the desert of Palm Stings."

"You're a dedicated mother, aren't you?" The man pulled at his beard before a book then appeared in his hands through a green light. "Inside this tome is the healing ability you seek."

The book then floated towards Gwendolyn's hands, the witch looking at the book in awe as she gently swept her fingers over the cover.

"But keep it away from the eyes of non-believers," Wortlop warned. "For many will be blinded from the power it holds."

"I understand," Gwen smiled, bowing as she stood up. "I am in your debt, Master Wortlop."

The woman then walked out of the cave, Georgia following after as Luz looked back, smiling slightly as she soon ran after the two.

Hammering a sign down, Luz soon painted the word 'Apple-blood' on it in bright red paint Georgia getting planks of wood while Gwen held the hammer over her shoulder, King overlooking the two as he peered through the stained glass of the Owl House.