[43]: 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺,
Sunlight leaking in as she sat up, the girl glancing down at her bandages. The young witch peeled a bandage off from her forearm, her arms filled with scabs as she sighed.

The girl pulled her bandages off, pulling her hoodie over her head, gently placing her bracelet around her wrist.

She rolled her eyes at the bandages which lay on the ground as a reminder of her parent's over-cautiousness, the girl pulling her scroll-phone out, spotting a number of messages that she hadn't read from Amity's contact, her eyes widened.

The girl scrolled all the way down to the bottom of their conversation, all of Amity's questions being 'are you alright?', 'how are you?', and 'you were dating?'.

The girl huffed at the last question, her thumbs hovering over her keyboard as she tried to think of an explanation. The girl then sighed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face before coming up with an answer, texting her friend.

"Meet me at Xen's place."

The girl then shut her phone off, Talon landing on her shoulder as she smiled at the palisman, the phoenix chirping slightly.

"Oh mum and dad won't worry," She smirked. "We'll be fine."

Covered by the canopy of the forest, Georgia wandered around, the forest, Talon flying nearby her as she tucked a strand of her brunette locks behind her ear. The girl hummed to herself, unaware of where she was heading before accidentally bumping into someone, the girl letting out a soft 'oof'.

The girl turned around to apologise, smoothing her shirt out as she let out a bashful apology, the person silent as they stared down at her, waiting for her to notice.

"I-I'm so sorry," She blurted. "Are you alri– Hunter?"

Her eyes lit up, the boy smiling softly down at her with crossed arms.

"Took you long enough."

The girl smiled, tearing up as she wrapped her arms around the boy's neck, Hunter chuckling as he buried his mask-covered face into her neck.

"Hey, Wolfie," He sighed. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too..." She smiled, pulling away from the hug.

"What's with the mask?" She raised a brow, the boy humming before snapping his fingers.

"Right, forgot about that."

The boy pulled his mask off, magenta eyes glinting as he smiled brightly, showing off his little tooth-gap, the girl grinning to herself.

She gently placed a hand on his cheek, smiling as she squished his cheeks. Hunter let out an expression of discomfort, but blushing as he secretly enjoyed it.

"How are your cheeks so squishy?" She chuckled, the boy placing his hands on her wrists. Hunter held her wrists in place, the girl poking his fair skin instead.

"Stop it..." He grumbled. "You're embarrassing me..."

"Embarrassing?" She raised a brow. "There's no one here. And you owe me for putting me in that hellhole."

Hunter let out a small laugh, holding his girlfriend's hands gently pecking her forehead as she blushed. A gasp interrupted the two witches' moment, both their eyes widening as they faced in the direction of the noise, the two spotting a purple-haired girl.

Amity drew a spell circle, covering the boy in abomination goo as she glared, standing before Georgia.

"Get back, jerk! You may be her boyfriend, but I'm not letting you hurt her again!" Amity hissed, Georgia placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Jerk? Really?" Hunter asked, unimpressed. "I could come up with many more names worse than that."

"Alright! That's enough you two!" Georgia stormed between the duo, holding them back.

"You two need to calm down! No one is hurting anyone. Not if I'll allow it." 

Amity grumbled, retracting the goo as Hunter raised a brow, scoffing at the girl before switching his gaze to his girlfriend.

"So, would you like to explain why the youngest Blight is here?" He raised a brow.

"I arranged a meet-up with her and a friend. It was just a coincidence that I bumped into you," She replied, smiling nervously at Amity.

"Coincidence? I doubt that," He teased, Georgia chuckling as she gently pushed his shoulder away.

"Not now," She whispered to the boy, a cheeky smile evident. "Amity's here. You're the one embarrassing me now."

The two burst out into quiet laughter, Georgia glancing back to see Amity, the witch eyeing Hunter suspiciously as Georgia bit her lip, Hunter noticing her preoccupied expression.

"You okay?"

"I think I've got to talk to Amity for a while..." She switched her gaze back to Hunter. "I owe her a lot of explanation.

The boy softened, nodding with a small smile.

"Go ahead, you get along way better with her than I do anyway."

Georgia smiled, leaning up to peck his cheek as the boy blushed lightly, a small smile on his features.

"Thanks, Blondie. For understanding," She smiled, leaving his side as he walked ahead, a small smile remaining.

chapter's a little shorter than usual today since it's just a lil filler, but i hope yall enjoyed it nonetheless :) also, dont mind the pic, it's just a lil doodle of an au my mind spat out lmao

anywho, thank you all so much for reading and i hope you all have a wonderful day/night or week/weekend ahead!

-sam