[25]: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺... 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥,
Georgia was certain that her parents were planning something, but she couldn't place her finger on it, the girl shrugging it off.

The witch sighed, flopping onto her bed as she stared at her vanity's drawer, reaching a hand to pull it open before deciding against it, her memories flooding back from the day before.

Silently entering her room window, the girl sighed, tired from her adventures as she dressed her new wound, sighing as she spotted the bracelet on her cabinet.

The girl frowned at the piece of jewellery, grabbing it off the furniture as she raised a hand, ready to throw and smash the item before a nagging feeling interrupted her thoughts, the girl groaning before shoving it in her vanity's drawer, placing her hands on her eyes.

The moment was soon interrupted by her mother rushing in, getting her ready for school.

Georgia rolled over, glancing at the drawer as she fussed with the white bandage across her nose, sighing before a knock was heard on her door. 

Right, her parents called her in sick.

"Georgia? Hon?" Her mother's voice rang out, the woman pushing her room door open.

"Yes, mother?" Georgia responded, albeit it was muffled due to the pillow in her face.

"Lunch is ready, and your father and I... we need to discuss some things with you."

Georgia felt her stomach drop to her toes, the girl nodding solemnly as she sat up on her bed.

"I'll... be there in a minute."

The woman nodded, frowning slightly as she shut the door, giving her daughter space as Georgia was left with silence, the girl huffing before getting up from her bed, getting ready for lunch.

Boy was she starting to dread the day ahead.

"Georgia," Her father greeted. "Finally glad you could join us for lunch."

He smiled, albeit it was slightly sad as the girl smiled a forced smile back, sitting herself at the table, the girl gripping her upper arms, the bandage off as a scab was in its place.

"Hello, Father. Mother." She nodded at the two.

Her parents glanced at her worriedly, the male humming as he began to eat, a tense silence obvious between the family.

"Georgia we've been thinking." 

Georgia glanced at her mother placing her hand on top of her father's, unease settling in her as her father continued his sentence.

"I think it's time we pull you out of Hexide."

The girl's eyes widened, her fork falling out her hands as she glanced at her parents in disbelief.

"What?" She whispered, unknowingly clutching her forearm as her father sighed.

"Georgia, dear." Her mother spoke up. "We're pulling you out of Hexide. Ever since you joined, you've just been getting hurt and... we can't see you in pain anymore."

"No, this isn't the fault of my friends." The girl stood up, the chair scraping against the floor. "It's my fault, I made the decision and it's purely my on my own account that I had been injured!"