[79]: 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

"𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!"

–––

The skull of the Titan cracked in half as the walls shook. The rumbling shook all the Isles as the skull crumbled, and tears slipped past Luz's eyes as she held onto King.

King frowned, coming to the realisation that maybe... maybe he had to let go.

"I'm sorry," He frowned, tearing up. "Not this time. But I can keep you safe."

"No!" Luz shook her head in disbelief as tears streamed down her cheeks, King smiling a bitter smile at the human.

"Luz, I'm so happy I had you as a big sister."

Georgia winced, feeling a tugging feeling around her waist looking down in horror to see that she was being pulled as well. She looked around in fear before seeing a winged creature fly towards them, a small gasp escaping her.

"Dad?" She whispered to herself as her father soon transformed back into his witch form, landing messily beside his daughter.

"I sensed that the Titan was in danger, so I flew by," Kyle frowned, pulling a journal out. "I knew that something big was happening once I saw those bricks and I wish we had more time, but you need to take this. Now."

Kyle handed the leather-bound book to his daughter, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she held an arm out, taking it while holding the portal together with Luz. Kyle looked over at King, gently taking him and pulling him back.

"Georgia, I wish I could explain everything that I've kept from you now, but we've run out of time. I'll take care of King, and you... you better stay safe. Both of you," Kyle nodded at Luz, the Latina wiping her tears away.

"Take care, Georgia. I love you," Kyle nods, gently pecking her forehead as she tears up, knowing that something's not right.

"Dad– Dad I love you too just please, please don't go!"

"I'm not going anywhere, love," Kyle smiled softly before nodding over at King.

The Titan looked over at Luz sadly one last time before crying out, sonic rings sending the group backwards and through the portal, Luz got up instantly and ran towards the door.

"NO! KING!" She cried, her voice cracking as ran towards the other side of the portal before the door slammed shut, exploding not long after.

"Goodbye," King whispered as his eyes welled up with salty tears. 

Kyle quickly lept off the small piece of ground he was standing on, gently taking King as he hugged the child close. King grabbed onto his shirt, sniffing as Kyle gently pet his back.

"They'll be alright, at least they'll be safe," He reassured him, King nodding slightly.

The moment didn't last long as the small Titan was soon swept up by a swirl of starts and ribbons.

"I'M FREE!" Collector cheered, stars shooting out of their hands. "I'm free! Oh, this is the good-est I've felt in forever and ever. It's like the whole world is singing!"

As the stars were shot out of their hands, they landed on the ground, and screams were heard from the colonies of witches below. The townsfolk ran gripping their heads in confusion and fear as they tried to dodge the massive stars.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call that singing..." King muttered.

"Collector!" Kyle called out to the child seeing the chaos, the Collector's smile widening.