[46]: 𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦,

A single window glowed with light as Hunter stared at his cape in frustration, sewing with a frown as his palisman flew to his side.

Hunter looked to his side, eyes widening as Flapjack landed on his shoulder, a small smile growing before looking back at the cape.

"Yeah," He smiled a little. "It does look as good as new."

He grinned, holding the cape up to see his handiwork. A strand of thread popped out as the golden guard sigil was messily patched together, a piece of tape, bandage and staple binding the sigil to the white piece of cloth.

The bandage popped off and so did half of the tape as Hunter looked at the cape with a twitch in his eye, his smile forced before he dropped frowning at his work.

"And I have no idea what I'm doing," He huffed.

At that moment, the door was knocked. Flapjack left Hunter's side to hide as the said boy reached his arm out, pulling his room door open as two guards stood outside, a large hand handing him a letter as the blonde frowned down at the paper.

Hunter frowned at the envelope breaking the Emperor-molded seal to read Belos' cursive writing.

"My duties are keeping me busy," Hunter read the letter out loud. "I entrust you to lead the Coven Heads today. Consider this a test."

Hunter smiled in determination, thinking about his uncle's words as he pulled his outfit on, walking towards the meeting room with his poorly-patched cape.

Right as he was about to reach the meeting room, its doors burst open, the Coven Heads walking out as Hunter smiled.

"Good," He grinned. "You're all here. We can get started. Hey–"

He was cut off by the Coven Heads walking past him, ignoring his presence as they all walked down a hallway, the boy glaring as he was shoved aside.

"Wha– Where are you– I said wait! Come back here!" 

He glared, raising a fist as the Heads walked on, Raine halting as they looked back at Hunter in pity. Terra smiled, placing a hand on Raine's back as she lead them down the hallway. Hunter's glare dropped, filled with a little hurt before he shook his head, re-entering the hall.

He stormed ahead where he spotted Darius and Eberwolf, frowning.

"Darius, Eberwolf. Why is everyone leaving?" He hissed, pointing an arm to the direction where the Heads had previously walked.

"We're scheduled to have a recruitment meeting!"

Darius sighed, placing a scroll down as Eber continued to smile, the two Heads soon facing Hunter, Darius unimpressed.

"Good morning to you too, Little Prince," He huffed, shutting the scroll. "We've decided to reschedule the meeting. So, go play arts and crafts, or whatever it is you do."

Darius waved a hand as though shooing Hunter away before spotting Hunter's cape, his eyes widening slightly.

"Oh!" His abomination magic pulled at Hunter's cape, grabbing the white article of clothing. "Looks like you've already started."

Hunter was twirled around as the cape was pulled, glaring before regaining his composure, standing up straight. Darius chuckled, taking the cape in his hands.

"This is impressively bad," He smiled before it dropped. "Wait, is this the old Golden Guard sigil?"

Darius inspected the golden bird pattern, Hunter's eyes wide before he glared.