[54]: 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦.

Gus placed a metal plaque in front of the illusion, the name tag clinking against the table as it read, 'The Titan - Meat Tyrant or Veggie King'. In its hand was a piece of meat, a stalk of celery in the other.

Gus looked over at his project with pride, the teacher smiling at him with her three eyes as she looked with a smile.

"Very nice work," She grinned, writing notes down on her clipboard. "And how is working with your partner?"

"No prob!" Gus grinned. "We're practically best friends now!"

"Then I think you'll do just fine in this class," The teacher scribbled her results on the clipboard before walking off with a smile, Gus grinning.

"You've done it again, Augustus!" Gus placed his hands on his hips, looking up at the project with a smile once more.

"Haha! Yeah! I killed it in fantasy grudgby this weekend," An orange-skinned illusion student walked in. He punched his fist as his friend smiled before raising an eyebrow at him.

"You just... didn't do the assignment?" They raised an eyebrow.

"I got the new prodigy to do it for me!" He whispered before his voice returned to its original volume. "And all I had to do was 'pretend' to be his friend."

He raised two fingers making air quotations before hearing a sharp gasp. The two students' eyes widened as they soon spotted Gus standing on his stool with tears in his eyes.

He snapped his fingers, the illusion disappearing as he hopped off the stool, grabbing his backpack and running off while sniffling. The two other students watched him as the orange-skinned one called out to Gus.

"Aw! Come on, dude! It was just a joke!"

Gus ran into another room, the door creaking shut as he pulled his backpack off. He sighed, flopping against the back of a desk as he sat on the floor.

"You've done it again, Augustus," He frowned. "Why does this keep happening?"

He glared, slamming his head against the table as a book, from the stack that was lying on top of it, landed on his head, the boy crying out as he shut his eyes in pain.

He opened his eyes, the scleras of his eyes glowing a brilliant blue. He gripped his knees close, panicking slightly as two illusioned figures appeared from his back.

"Oh, no, no, no, not this!" He exclaimed, his surroundings changing into the forest. 

The two illusion students from before walked up to him as they wore mean smiles on their faces. The orange-skinned student held his hands close to his face, mocking Gus as he feigned sadness, laughing.

"Awh! The poor widdle baby got his feewings hurt..." He mocked.

"Talent can't make up for gullibility," His friend sneered with a smile, the two burst into laughter as Gus clutched himself closer.

Out of nowhere, a small groaning noise was heard, Gus looked over to see a small leaky abomination waving hello from behind another table. Its goo leaked down, revealing bones. 

"Uhm... hello, there?" It groaned, waving, although its mouth didn't move.

It then disappeared into the ground, a girl smiling nervously as she kneeled where the abomination once was. She chuckled nervously, smiling.