[31]

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯,
Luz holding a light glyph in her hand as she peered in before walking down the basement's steps.

The girl cautiously looked around before glancing forward, seeing a familiar girl's silhouette, her eyes widening.

"Amity?!"

Luz then blinked before looking again properly, seeing that a lamp was the cause of the silhouette, the Latina calming down. A green grass-like bag before the piece of furniture, Luz ignoring it as she chuckled to herself.

"Oh yeah, that's silly," She smiled. "Why would Amity be in our–"

A muffled grunting then came from the grass-bag as it broke open, Amity gasping for air as she burst out of it.

"Amity!" Luz exclaimed, the purple-haired witch panting.

"Luz?" Amity glanced at her in surprise.

"Where are we?" She squinted. "I think Hooty brought me here?"

"Ah well," Luz blushed. "This is our basement. I am so sorry about this. Hooty's been acting weird all day."

Luz smiled nervously as she helped Amity up, the witch blushing slightly.

"Yeah." She backed up slightly. "House demons get like that after a couple thousand years... it's fine."

The witch walked away, not facing Luz as she frowned, clutching her arms tight.

"Listen, what happened at my place." Amity began, turning to see Luz. "I kinda– If we could just forget about the whole thing, maybe? I–"

"Hey!" Luz interrupted, unready to face the truth. The Latina forced a smile on, her hands held out.

"All I care about is getting you out of our dirty, weird basement."

She walked towards the witch, but once she did, a metal platform under them shifted. The two lost balance, the two girls unknowingly clutching each other before they looked at one another, faces bursting into pink.

Unfortunately, the moment was cut short by the floor opening underneath the duo, both girls falling while they screamed, Hooty calling out a 'hoot' as he peered over.

The two slid down the slide, blushing while they cried out, landing in a mountain of fluffy, heart-shaped pillows, darkness surrounding them.

Amity groaned, rubbing her head while Luz's eyes opened, the girl turning to see a cupid sewn onto a pillow, the image winking as she gasped in horror.

"Oh no..." She muttered.

Luz slammed a light glyph onto the pillow, the item going ablaze as she slid down, Amity letting out a cry of surprise, frowning before she followed after the Latina.

A slip of paper then floated down, Luz spotting it, jumping as she caught the object, sticking her tongue out.

"To return to the world above," The girl muttered. "Make your way through the tunnel of..."

She gasped, lights lighting up the entire area as music began to play, the Latina freaking out.

"If Amity sees this, she'll think I'm such a loser!" She feared.

"What is this?" Amity walked up in confusion, Luz squeezing her cheeks while groaning.

Hooty's face then appeared on the swan the floated nearby, sparkling while his eyes glinted.

The neck then stretched out, the girls looking at him in horror as he scooped them up, dropping them into the boat, the vehicle moving down the water.