29

Aini

Aini

"I love you," Harry said kissing the top of my forehead.

Tears of joy cascaded my face, we were fine, all of us! Mom was talking with the witch sisters, they indeed were my sisters, addressing them as such came effortlessly.

"I love you too," I replied happily, he catches the next drop of tears from my cheeks and wiped the face clean with the sleeves of his tee-shirt.

We heard the clear of the throat from the back, "where is my portion of love?" Zara asked playfully and I smiled at her, opening my arms wide for her to fit in, she happily gave in.

Harry embraced us from my back, we shared the reunion hug, happy to be together. We solaced each other with sweet words, mumbling amidst our hug, many of our words were inaudible but those didn't matter, what counted was the love we bestowed upon each other. 

I longed for a savior but I wasn't blessed with one, I was honored by many, my mom, Zara, Harry, my witch sister, and also Avyanna. These people who shared my pain and happiness are my family, and I'm blessed to have them.

We broke apart, and I heard Zara order, "next time when someone summons you to come forward, you go backward, got it?"

I laughed at her accusation, she complained again, "listen dumbjack brain, you need to control your curiosity to survive."

"Alright, mother, got you!" I answered jovially. 

"She's right, you don't know what your absence did to us," Harry responded painfully.

I wondered what happened, I understood it would have been hard, I felt sad for what they went through but the past should be forgotten for a better future.

"Let's not do that to any of us," I promised, both of them smiled at me.

"You better, he turned into a perfect zombie, you should have seen," Ze mocked Harry, they instantly started their usual bickering, I shook my head in disbelief, they will never change. Actually, I don't want them to change. 

I searched for my mom among the sister spirits, she was arguing with them, I walked towards her and hugged her sideways. "It's good to be back, with you mom," I whispered to her.

"I know honey," she answered sweetly, mom was never a woman of many words but I know she would do anything for me.

I thanked the sister spirits, "thank you for helping me, we wouldn't be alive without all of you."

Halina walked amidst them, "sister, it was our responsibility to save you," she answered, but there was something that she wants to confide in but not really tell as well.

"Halina, what is it?" I asked her directly, so far as I know, Halina has helped me come through my witch-hood, never lied to me, and she supported Avyanna with her baby, trusting Halina came naturally.