𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

I look back on the road and I see someone crossing. I skid the car to the side, praying I didn't hit whoever was crossing. "You just proved my point!" Atsumu bursts out laughing. "Shut it for now, Atsumu" I hurry out the car and see them on the ground. Oh what luck.

"Suna?" I look at him, he didn't get hurt but he's rubbing his knees. "Shit" He mutters under his breath. "Are you okay?-" I reach out my hand, but he rejects it. "Are you trying to kill me or something?" He gets up and looks at me in the eyes. For the circumstances, suprisingly not with hate. "Do you really... hate me that badly?"

"Oh she fucked this one up for sure" Atsumu chuckles. "Of course you're with them." Suna checks his watch "Shit I'm going to be late, thanks to you." He says harshly and runs off. "Suna wait!" Osamu puts his hands on my shoulders. "Just let him go, y/n." How badly did I fuck up?

Suna's POV

Thanks to her, I'm running, literally, late. I finally got a chance to meet up with one of my old friends. I get to the cafe just in time. I spot him in the back of the cafe. "Hey Suna! Long time no see." Kageyama waves at me. "What took you so long, normally you're here before me." He asks "I almost got run over but that doesn't matter." Kageyama pushes a mug towards me "I got you your favorite" "Thanks"

Y/n's POV

"I knew you couldn't drive, but I didn't think it was that bad!" Atsumu bursts out laughing, we're back in the car on our way to the library. Osamu, the only responsible one is driving. "Shut the fuck up Atsumu" I mutter. "Language, young lady!" Atsumu says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.
"Stop fighting you two, I'm starting to feel like a parent even though I'm the younger one here." Osamu says "Anyways we're here"

"What's so cool about paper anyways." Atsumu puts his hand in his pockets and rolls his eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes so much, they'll get stuck" I snicker "Can you not be mean to me for once?" Atsumu mumbles. "I'll think about it" I say.

We get in and the store has a mini cafe, and of course, my luck is incredible. "Hey isn't that Suna over there." Atsumu knudges my shoulder. "Yeah so?"
"I want some boba" Atsumu says "Oh I want some too" I walk with him to order. "Hey y/n" Atsumu whispers "they're looking at you." I glance over to where Suna's sitting and I see 2 pairs of eyes staring at me. I recognize one of them "Isn't that Kageyama from Karasuno?" I ask "Yeah, supposingly the king of the court." Atsumu says too loudly, and Kageyama glares at him. "Anyways-" I say changing the conversation for Atsumu's sake.

Suna's POV

"And that's her, for some reason she's everywhere." Kageyama turns around and he looks at y/n. "Don't freeze her with your stare" I chuckle. "She's pretty cute" Kageyama says. "Seems like someone you'd date." He says honestly. "Shut it Kageyama-" I hear Atsumu say something loudly "-King of the court" Oh fuck, Atsumu always says the stupidest things. Kageyama turns around and glares at him. I make eye contact with y/n and she quickly looks away. Whatever. It's not like I care. Anymore.

Y/n's POV

"Let's go find Osamu" I tug Atsumu's sweater. "Why can't you ever listen to me" I say. "You're starting to sound like my mom," Atsumu rolls his eyes. "Whatever, where is he anyways?" Why does he always get lost, I'm starting to feel like a mom now. "There he is!" Atsumu points to Osamu but a tall,dark figure is standing next to him. Of course it's Suna. "See you guys later" Suna says, waving at the twins, but not me. "Rude." I cross my arms. "It's not like you both ignored each other" Osamu says. "Let's just go." I tug both of them.

Suna's POV

I've spent lots of time preparing for tomorrow, but the bookstore was right next door and I wanted to get a new book. Of course, wherever I go she goes. I hope tomorrow will go smoothly.

Y/n's POV

We get home, and Osamu immediately starts reading his new books. "I know what we should make for dinner!" Atsumu rushes upstairs and returns with an old cookbook. "This cookbook used to belong to out great-great-great-great-" Atsumu says "Just get to the point, Sumu." He opens the book, and hands me the book "We can make pasta!" He smiles from ear to ear, how could you not love him? "Yes I love pasta." We get everything set up, and cook dinner.

"Okay, it's ready!" Atsumu plates the food, and we set up the table. "Why did you guys make dinner so fancy?" Osamu says thru mouthfuls, barely comprehensible. "Because pasta's our favorite food." Atsumu puts his arm around my shoulder and smiles. "This is really good." Osamu says, "But a little less cheese next time" I glare at Atsumu. His mouth is filled with pasta. "What? I love pasta" He says.

We watch a movie and go to bed early. I couldn't sleep all night. I was restless, but why? I take a deep breath, and my lungs are filled with Suna's smell. I'm wearing his hoodie, how did Kageyama know it was Suna's? Whatever, I have to be up early tomorrow. I slowly close my eyes.

I'm abrubtly woken up by Atsumu. "Y/n wake up." Why is he so enthusiastic. "What time is it?" I ask. "5:30." He grins at me, he's showered and has the car keys ready. "How come you're not ready?" He asks. "Because I don't enjoy waking up early." I stretch and get up. "I'll go shower now." I grab my clothes. "Don't take too long!"

I quickly shower and get my bag and suitcase. I put on a sheer white long sleeve with some shorts. I put my swimsuit under,I'm not wasting any time. Who knows how long it'll be untill we get there. I get in the car and sit in the back seat."Hope you guys didn't forget anything." Osamu starts driving, and pulls out his phone. "What's the address?" Osamu asks. "Oh you mean Suna's beach house-" I gasp "What do you mean Suna's beach house?"

No, this can't be happening.