𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬༉‧₊˚.

-Will you make me the happiest person alive, and be my girlfriend?" 

Those were the only words I needed to hear "Yes!"

 I cup his face with my hands, and see how the sun lights up his eyes. "Just kiss me already" Suna breaks from my grasp, and crashes his lips unto mine. His lips were soft, almost like silk, against mine. Even though we have kissed before, this one is completely different than the others. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath on my nose as we breath each other in. I feel him wrapping his arms around me. I hold his head in my hands, and trace his jawline with my index finger. 

"Excuse me? Your times up, love birds" We pull away at the sound of the ride operator telling us to exit. 

"I love you" Suna says as we walk back to his car, booping my nose. "I love you too, always have and always will" I smile.

We arrive back home, and everything feels the same between each other

We arrive back home, and everything feels the same between each other. The only change is the labels, and that he's finally mine.

Suna unlocks the door, and we are greeted by Bokuto. He observes our facial expression, body language and he eyes my teddy bear.

"HE GOT THE GIRL!" Bokuto yells, and everyone comes out of their hiding spot. They all rush to congratulate, until we feel a dark aura. Kita stands behind them with his hands on his hips. "Can you guys leave them alone? Give them some space." 

"He got the pretty manager" Tanaka cries, so does Noya. Suna glares at them both. 

I settle my things in my room, and head downstairs. "Let's watch a movie!" Bokuto says, with CD's in his arms. "Don't drop them!" Atsumu helps him chose a movie. 

We end up watching Moana, Tsumu, Bokuto and Noya's choice. I sit next to Suna, sharing my popcorn with Suna. He covers us with a blanket keeping us both warm.

I can barely stay awake, and keep yawning through out the movie. Suna notices, and swiftly but gently picks me up. "Hey put me down! I can walk just fine." Suna ignores me, and carries me to  his bed. 

"I'll get ready for bed," he says heading to his bathroom, slouching as usual. I get up and change into my pajamas. 

When I open Suna's door, I see him laying on the bed waiting for me. I snuggle with him, he wraps his arms around my waist, making me the small spoon. He rests his head on my shoulder, "Goodnight, thank you for everything, Suna." But he didn't hear it he was fast asleep.

" But he didn't hear it he was fast asleep