Cheer for me ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Ok guys, you know what to do! Play like you did yesterday, and we'll have this in the bag" I give the team my pep talk, and smile encouragingly.

"Now go!" I say.

"Inarizaki on one" Gin says

"Three"

"Two"

"One!"

"Inarizaki!"

The boys cheer, and walk to the court. I take out my record book and pen, watching them start.

Atsumu raises his hand in the air and closes it into a fist.

He throws the ball into the air, jumps and hit.

The ball lands on the other team's court, all of them in shock. 

"Nice Atsumu!" I cheer, cupping my mouth so he can hear me. He smiles at me, and goes back to serve.

Atsumu gets four consecutive service aces, until the libero finally receives the ball. I watch it go up into the air, and back to Inarizaki. 

"Mine!" Akagi says, recieving the ball and sending it to Atsumu. "It's all yours Atsumu" Akagi says after hitting the ball.

Osamu just nods, and Atsumu sets for him. Step, jump and hit. "It's like they have some sort of twin telepathy going on!" I hear someone say in awe. That's Inarizaki for you, I grin. 

"Nice job Atsumu!" I hear Atsumu's fan girl shout from the stands. Atsumu turns to glare at them, everyone's aware that he's annoyed, but they're oblivious.

"Oh my gosh! Atsumu looked at me" I watch her hold her hand against her heart. "Ugh, forget Atsumu!" The girl next to her says, maybe she's the one with sense. "Look at Suna!" the same girl says. Guess I was wrong to think they have any sense.

"He's so hot" The girl says, pissing me off since they know I'm dating him. "I can't believe he doesn't want me-" 

Suna jumps and blocks the other team's ace, all by himself. He looks around the crowd until he locks eyes with me. "THAT'S MY SUNA!" I shout standing up. Suna laughs, and makes a heart with his hands. 

"-The manager? Ugh" The girls say. 

Soon after the other team takes a time out, as if to put out Inarizaki's fire. But that's just the flame, not the fire. Inarizaki is 10 points ahead, almost to set point.

"Great job you guys!" I say handing them their water bottles "Don't burn yourself out, you'll win this set, but you still have to do a second set" I advise, and tell them the other team's weaknesses that I've noted on my clipboard.

The whistle blows, indicating they have to head back.

"Thanks princess, I'll win this game for you" Suna gives me a kiss, and returns to his game

The crowd cheers, it's Atsumu's turn to serve. 2 more points and we win this set. I fiddle with my fingers as I watch Atsumu line up to serve.

He does his fist thing, and takes a deep breath.

*BAM*

The ball bounces off the floor, into the air.

The crowd roars with amazement, the other team with eyes of despair. I kinda feel bad for them.

Inarizaki wins the first set, and goes into the second set with a determined look in their eye. I watch as Inarizaki scores point after point. They make this look like child's play, even though it's difficult.

The other team scores some points. 

"Inarizaki's at match point!" I hear the announcer say. I nibble my pen, anxious for them. How will I react at the semi finals?