𝟓:𝟎𝟓

"You guys tricked me into coming to his beach house?" I give a death stare to both of them. "Well we all know that you wouldn't have come if we would have told you." Osamu keeps his eyes on the road, avoiding my eyes. "Anyways, we wouldn't leave you alone for so long." Atsumu says, trying to change the mood. "Plus you have no friends" Atsumu chuckles "Apart from us that is" He grins at me. "Whatever, wake me when we get there." I lean against the window, and look out. The sunrise is so beautiful, with shades of pinks, blues and oranges. 

I slowly close my eyes, feeling peaceful for once.

"Oh look we're almost there." I hear Atsumu say "Wake her up then dumbass" Osamu says. "Your're so mean to me." I feel a warm hand on my head "Y/n~ we're here!" Atsumu exclaims. I rub my eyes open and look out the window. "Since when is he so rich?" 

It's practically a mansion, if this is his beach house I wonder how big his parents house is. "Osamu hurry!" Atsumu groans. 

I open the trunk, and my suitcase falls out, all my clothes following over. "Shit"I mutter. I quickly pick up my scattered clothes, but Atsumu grabs a hoodie. "How come you brought his  hoodie?" Atsumu asks teasingly. "Stop give it back, Sumu!" I jump, but he's way taller than me. "Cut it out Atsumu and help me get the suitcases.

We walk to the entrance and Osamu knocks the door. "Why won't he open" I complain "Yeah I agree" Atsumu says. Atsumu keeps hitting the door and someone opens it. A pretty lady steps out, "Hello, I'm Yui! I'll be helping you with your rooms" she smiles. "Come on in".

"You're room is here." Yui shows me a big room, filled with plants. How did they know? "Who's next to me?" I ask, setting my stuff down. "Oh Suna's and Kiyoko's room." She says.

You've got to be kidding me. "Thanks" I smile, trying to cover up my frown. 

"What are the odds?" Atsumu chuckles, already in his bathing suit. "Shut up, at least Kiyoko's next to me." She's been one of my closest friends but we don't hang out too often. "Well they're waiting for us outside." He pulls my sleeve, "Hurry they won't have enough pizza!"

We walk outside and Kuroo,Kageyama and Suna are there. "Where's Osamu?" I ask. "dunno, think he's unpacking." Atsumu says. "Here, grab some pizza!" He shoves the pizza to my face. "Stop, I'm not a baby" I complain. "Fine, more for me then." He eats his pizza, I look around and I see Kuroo by the pool. "Hey Kuroo" I stand next to him. "Oh hey, didn't think you'd be here." He takes a sip of his drink. "Yeah Atsumu and Osamu tricked me" I roll my eyes. "Well look on the bright side, you get to spend time with your friends." He smiles. 

"Not exactly" I here a voice behind me say. I turn around and I see Suna holding a drink in his hand. "Want one?" He asks. "No, you just said we weren't friends." I frown. Suna laughs, "You're the one who's been avoiding me remember?" He gives me the drink "Yet you still came" He laughs. 

"It's not like I had a choice" I say, looking him in his light green eyes. "You can leave if you want" Suna smirks. "Actually, I'll stay." I slowly walk closer to him, holding his gaze, I put my hands around his neck, and move my hands down to his chest.

 I smirk at him and push him into the pool. Kuroo trys to hold back his laugh, and Atsumu bursts out laughing. "I'll give you a head start" Suna pulls his hair back and starts running after me. "Like you can catch me!" I run, but he picks me up and holds me in his arms. 

I hear more people arrive, "Let me go!" Suna looks down at me. "Sorry princess" He winks at me before throwing me into the pool. 

I pull myself out of the pool, and see Atsumu dying of laughter. I hadn't taken off my clothes, and the see thru material, reveals my swimsuit. I swiftly take off my clothes and run towards Suna. I'm about to reach him, but Osamu stops me. "C'mon y/n, eat something before it gets cold." Osamu puts his hands on my shoulders, and I see Suna frown. Is he Jealous?