𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤✧˖*°࿐

(TW: This chapter includes mentions of abuse. Not violent, but be aware when reading. That is all.)

Suna's Pov

I sit on the couch, still at the Miya's. I see something on the ground, I bend over to pick it up. It's Y/n's phone. I turn it on and her wallpaper is her and the Miya's. Of course, I think to myself. "Osamu!" I holler, "Do you have y/n's number? I ask him. "Yeah, why." He sits down with me on the couch. "Well she never gave me her number." I mumble. "What use will that do to you know?" Atsumu chuckles, "You have her phone in her hands you idiot." Atsumu sits and grabs her phone out of my hands. "Fuck off" I say, "You're not the one on her lock screen" Atsumu taunts. "Well I'll give it back to her at school" I roll my eyes at him. I wonder where she is...

Y/n's pov

My dad gets up from his recliner and looks me dead in the eye. "Where were you all those days? Huh?" His hair is ruffled and he looks like he hasn't taken a bath longer than I've been away from "home". I hesitate, "Somewhere safer than here" I retort. I take a step back noticing he's clenching his fists. My mom comes out of the kitchen. "Well,well,well. Look who finally returned." She stands in front of me, a cocky smile across her face "Not by choice "I mutter. She heard that. She slaps me across the face hitting me so hard I stumble. 

My so called parents, burst out laughing at my vulnerability. I want to fight them, but my dad would break my fragile body. Better for me to do what they want. "What do you want from me" I say quietly. "Well first of all, where did you get such nice clothes?" She takes a step closer, and grabs me by Suna's hoodies collar. She sniffs "And what is this? Cologne! Has my daughter turned into a whore? Going after every guy in a ten mile radius?" I take a step back.

"That's not true!" I say in a low tone, I try not to speak to much, knowing my voice will crack. "Anyways, you're obviously grounded. No school for 3 weeks, since there's where you learned those bad habits." She has an evil grin plastered across her face "No, mom please I won't be able to graduate-" She shushes me "You'll just be the whore you already are. Now get out of my sight." 

I run to my room before letting the dam break. I throw myself unto my bed, letting the tears stream down my face. How could she do this to me? She can beat me as much as she wants. But taking my education away from me. I reach for my phone, it's not in my pockets. I remember that I thrown it at the Miya's house. What do I do now. I can always stop by but sneaking out will be harder now. 

12:01 am

I wait for them to fall asleep, after fighting again for a couple of hours my head is throbbing from their yelling and arguing. I pull open my window and jump out. I quietly get my skateboard and skate to their house. 

I ring the door bell and I can hear Atsumu groan. "Who the fuck is coming at this hour?" He opens the door half asleep. "Y/n? What are you doing here. And why are your eyes red? Don't tell me you've been doing drugs-" He looks at me concerned. Atsumu is wrapped up in his blanket. "No sumu I don't do drugs" I roll my eyes. "I just came for my phone." He reaches for the table. "Here. Will I see you at school tomorrow?" He asks, barely awake.

"Only time will tell." I respond. Atsumu hugs me "See you." I get on my skateboard and hold back my tears. At least I have my phone back now.

I get home and crawl up to my window. I sneak in and lay in my bed, and pull up my sheets. I turn my phone on and check my pictures. What's this? They took pictures on my phone. Suna took one with a peace sign and one with a half heart. I change my lock and home screen to the new pictures. One with Suna and his heart, and one with the 3 of them.