𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬✧˖*°࿐

We arrive to my class and I wave goodbye to the Miya twins. I keep my eyes on the floor not wanting to draw more attention to me. I should've thought that before wearing Suna's hoodie.    I sit at my desk and I try to keep up with class but there's so much going on that it's making me feel dizzy. I hear my phone buzz, I look around and I see that Suna's busy and people are starting to arrive. They're all pointing at me and it makes me feel even worse.

I raise my hand and I can feel Suna's eyes on me. Unlike others stares, Suna's have care and kindness in them. "Yes y/n?" the teacher looks up from their pile of paperwork. "May I use the bathroom?" The teacher looks annoyed "Fine,but be quick." I glance at Suna before going and he meets my gaze. He's looking at me confused.

I go to the bathroom and go into the stalls to check my phone:                                                                         NEW MESSAGE FROM MOM

{why didn't you come home last night?}7:04 AM

Shit. How do I not lie completely to her

{got hurt & stayed at a friends} 7:06

{ok you did not clean the house so i expect you to be home early to do that} -READ

Why am I even surprised, they weren't even worried about me. I feel a wave of sadness, I'm new here and already, I've made enemies. My parents couldn't care less about me and I feel like I'm losing myself. I silently cry in the stall, I immediately stop.

 I don't want Suna to know I was crying. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath. I wash my hands and splash water on my face, I grab a tissue and wipe my mascara off. I look myself in the mirror, I try to smile. At least I can fake it. My eyes are red and puffy, no fake smile can cover that up.

I head back to class and sit at my desk. Suna looks at me, he mouths "you okay?"I nod. We have practice today. It's something to look forward to at least. Math drags on and feels like forever. I play with my hair not paying attention to class. "y/n do you want to answer for us?" I look up and the teacher's sneering at me. The class snickers "Idiot"! I already knew the answer. "pay attentio-" 

I cut him off "Actually x=8 times -.5." I smirk innocently at the teacher and the class goes quiet. Except for one. Suna wakes from his slumber and bursts out laughing  "who's the idiot now Ankoku." The kid who called me an idiot, Ankoku glares at Suna. 

The teacher, defeated says "Back to class everyone." I keep on day dreaming. I stare at Suna for most of the class but he's obviously asleep. 

small time skip ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

The  bell rings and Suna is still asleep. I look around but it seems like no one else will wake him up. "Suna" I softly whisper in his ear. I rub his head, feeling how fluffy his hair is. "nooo" Suna groans. Suna rubs his eyes and gets up. "Thanks." He mumbles and leaves. I grab my stuff and head to my next class. It's at the back of the building. I hustle but I hear some yelling outside. I stand on the tips of my toes to look out the window. I gasp when I see Suna fighting again, does he not get tired?

I rush out the door, I get outside and nobody is doing anything just recording. I see that Suna's tired, and Ankoku is going to kill him. Blood is dripping down Suna's nose, but he still has his fists up ready to fight. I drop my stuff, take of my hoodie and jump in without thinking.

Suna's Pov ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 I got to admit, with all the fights I've had in the last couple of days, my body can't keep fighting for much longer. My knuckles are in agonizing pain and so are my legs. Everything hurts, I punch him and I almost lose my balance, my vision is blurry, but I see a small figure jump in and kick him in the balls. Ankoku is in unimaginable pain but he manages to throw whoever kicked him to the ground.