𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?⋆ ☄.:*˚ *

y/n's pov

It's been 2 weeks now. I've lost count of the hours I've spent crying. If I'm not sleeping, I'm crying. If I'm not crying I'm reading. I check my phone. Still no wifi. It's 6:34 am-

"Open the door." I hear my dad outside. I unlock the door and let him in. He smells like cigar. "How may I help you?" I say sarcastically. "Quit it with the attitude." He crosses his arms, "the school called and said you have  to go back to school. Today" I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't believe I'm happy to go to school. But my joy runs out quickly. "Bitch" He slashes my palm with a plastic knife, but it still cut. My blood drips on the wooden floor. "Clean that up before you leave. I hold my hand. Why must they be like this?

I get dressed, and wrap my hand with a bandage. I put on some black gloves with thumb holes. i look in my closet and see Suna's hoodie. I breathe in his scent, and put it on. I quickly eat breakfast and rush out the door. I finally feel the sun on my skin, the wind in my hair. I skate to school, excited to be there for once. I'll stop by the skate park. Maybe Osamu and Atsumu will be there. I get to the skate park and plug in my earbuds.I don't pay attention to where I'm going and I bump into someone. I trip over my scrape my knees. Fuck. I look up and can't believe who it is. His eyes are looking down at me, cold with no emotion. "S-suna?" I get up but he's already gone. What happened?

I skate to school, but I lost all hope at this point. I spot Atsumu and Osamu, I run towards them. "Atsumu! Osamu!" They embrace me in a hug. "The fuck happened, y/n?" I look down, ashamed of my parents. "I-, it's a long story." I hesitate. "Well tell us later." Osamu responds.

"Uhm quick question. What's wrong with Suna?" I see him sitting alone on a bench. "I'll go check it out." Atsumu goes to Suna, he takes of his headphones and talks to Atsumu, Weird. "Let me try," I tell Osamu. I run towards Suna, but he spots me and leaves. Atsumu is standing there, in shock. "W-what?" I stand there completely hopeless, tears filling up my eyes. "Why is he-" My voice cracks and I break down. Atsumu hugs me and embraces me. "The fuck is wrong with him" Osamu mutters.

Suna ignores me in all of my classes. I walk out of my class and see him. I run towards him and tug on his hoodie. "Suna what's wrong!" I nag. He keeps on walking, like I'm a pesky fly. I stand in front of him, so he has to look at me. He looks down at me, but there's no love in those eyes. "Move", he coldly says. I hear others laughing. I just humiliated myself in front of everyone,For him. 

I find Atsumu,Osamu and Kita sitting. My mascara is running from me crying. Kita immediately notices. "Come sit." He makes some room and hugs me. "Fuck him, y/n." Atsumu snaps. "But you guys have been friends since you were small." Osamu says. "Yeah. You too have known him for a long time as well" I hesitate. "You can't just leave him". 

She's always so kind, but Suna might break her , Kita ponders to himself

"We have practice today Suna"  Atsumu tells Suna, I'm write behind Sumu, but I look down. Suna puts his phone down. "Oh I won't be able to come today" He says it like it's nothing. Atsumu opens his mouth to speak but I interrupt him. "This is because I'll be there right?" I yell at him, and grab him by his hoddie. "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!" I finally break, and try to hold my tears back.

Suna just rolls his eyes at me "drama queen" he mutters. "I HEARD THAT!" At this point Atsumu and Osamu are both holding me back from clawing his eyes out. 

They let me go and I fall to my knees crying. My knees hurt from my fall in the morning, and my hand hurts from my dad, but the thing that hurts the most is my heart.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face with water. I splash water unto my face, with cold,cold water. I hear the door open and I look up. It's the same girl I fought weeks ago. "Looks like Suna dropped you. Who'll save you now?" She starts laughing hysterically. What do I do. She keeps coming closer, and closer. I'll get suspended if I fight back, "What do you want." I snarl at her. "Oh nothing, but just some sweet,sweet revenge." She sneers at me and pulls out some scissors. "Put them down." I shriek, "Leave her alone!" I hear someone open the door.